• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Realpwnz Tutor Application!

Recommended! I do like your application really.

I wish i was just like everyone else who can edit it realy good haha but thanks XD

Recommended

Thank's! ^^

Do you give up as easily on being staff members on ots as you give up on playing real tibia because of dieing?
Other than that I want to just say recommended.

no i dont give up on being a staff member ^^ as a staff member i tend to help player's most i can and be on mostly every day from 8-13 hour's per day ^^

@Offtopic: and im also good at adding in script's and a bit of mapping haha xd

I would expect much better grammar from a 20 year-old American. When people look at any application, grammar and spelling mistakes stand out above all. You can start by removing every apostrophe (') from your application, they are all used incorrectly.

I don't mean to be condescending, only to help you with this and future applications. As an employer, I've been through hundreds of applications and I can attest that simple mistakes in grammar have been the difference between calling someone in for an interview and putting their application at the bottom of the stack.

I would expect much better grammar from a 20 year-old American. When people look at any application, grammar and spelling mistakes stand out above all. You can start by removing every apostrophe (') from your application, they are all used incorrectly.

I don't mean to be condescending, only to help you with this and future applications. As an employer, I've been through hundreds of applications and I can attest that simple mistakes in grammar have been the difference between calling someone in for an interview and putting their application at the bottom of the stack.

If you was trying to "help me" you wouldnt be making fun of my "Grammar"? lol gtfo here troll.

Application Updated

If you was trying to "help me" you wouldnt be making fun of my "Grammar"? lol gtfo here troll.

The guy is trying to help you because NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE that you are a 20 y/o american that can't even write properly, plus it makes your application more professional.

The guy is trying to help you because NO ONE WOULD BELIEVE that you are a 20 y/o american that can't even write properly, plus it makes your application more professional.

Thank you.

I was not making fun of anything, I was just advising you to make some corrections so that people will take you more seriously.

Back