• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

realserver pvp

poii

Reaction score
Hey guys, is there any server for practicing pvp and respawn runnning like library, soulwar, skeletons etc.. I would like to practice with my friends but too lazy to lvl up chars in new servers, so war server or something like that might be fun.

OTs are way too far from real tibia experience when talking about that matter, all monsters attacks chances and intervals are guesses and far from the real values... my advice is for you and your friends to try out the "new" cipsoft character bazar and buy some high lvl characters, they are pretty cheap now and you can even sell them back

If the above answer still isn't good enough, I can hit you up. Got a real map server running on 12.72 just running there with no players costing me cash while I work on it.
Discord: Joriku#2078

Back