• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealSoft-OT Soft Boots Quest! [Sign up List]

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello.. As players are getting higher level, and more and more people really want to face the soft boots quest, I decided to be the "quest organizer"..

I will personally be Online and check out there's no blockers or "backstabbers" of the team! if so they will be teleported back to their temple without warning..

Anyhow, to join this Quest you must be level 80 or above!
The blocking knight will be Elder!

The Quest will be made on Saturday the December 26:th.
The time will Probably bee around 12:00 CET.

For Sure List
Blocker:
Elder

Healers:

Knights:
Hariharalaya, Elite Knight 110 level
Svvir, 106 Elite Knight

Shooters:
Pehava, Master Sorc 110 level
Navik, Master Sorc 111 level
Corvus Albus, Master Sorc 100~ Level
Elthanos, Master Sorcerer 100 Level
Jejihev, Master Sorcerer
Bushwhacker Master Sorcerer
Nebel, Royal Paladin 90-100 Level
Svvir, Royal Paladin 81 Level

People who need to lvl up (required 80):
- Cracker
- Dziad
- Spidi Knight
- Gaara
- Achillies The Knight

it's 17 days left right now, if you don't have a character yet, you still have time to get it to a high level enough to join the team!

Reward: Soft Boots (infinitive)

They give 2 Mana / 1 hp per Sec.

This Quest can take all from 20 minutes to 1 hour, depending on how lucky you are..
Elder will be able block everything without die, as far there's 1+ Backup healer.

RealSoft OT (PVP) • View topic - Softboots quest !

Seems nice, but it really sux that you spoils so much and that you will help them in the quest in my opinion.

Seems nice, but it really sux that you spoils so much and that you will help them in the quest in my opinion.

I will not spoil anything about the quest, nor make sure players wont die.. But I will for sure make sure there's no backstabbers!
Once a Player join the party of the quest team he should be feeling safe all way down and not being scared of being trapped and killed..

Back
Top Bottom