• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team RealSoft Requit People.

You mean by hiring un-experienced kids like you?

If you think there are only people here that haven't got any experience, you can keep dreaming, I bet there are more experience and knowledge here than it's on ******, atleast otland has the best mappers.. It's only like 1 good in ****** and that is MmB.

Atleast I am not "Un-experienced". Well, it's his choice, isn't it? kiddo

Why I can see you're a kid is on your English and how you act.

Yeah, well I didn't mention the other site, did I?
And I don't know if YOU are un-experience or not, since I don't know you and you don't know me. I can be a person that never have played a ot right? Moron. And yea, can you please tell me WHERE you can see im a "kiddo" on my english? Grow up for fuck sake.

Oh and one more thingt, I can atleast see your mature with a rox "1337" name. :)

I have been playing tibia seince Tibia Edition V1, 12 years ago.. I was gm 3 years, retierd 7.92 and I have build ots seince 6.5.. (then one of the first war servers came out for public)
and this RealSoft is an 5 Years old projekt in marsh.. and I don't.. "omg that sounds good, here you have gm"

< Well, how am I suppose to know, I wanted to tell you that just beacous this is a ot-page, it doesn't mean it's the best people here.>

then I pick team I will have them tested.. even you notice it or not everyone will be tested in patent, seriouness, and mutch more..

Don't think I don't know what I'm doing, I make my calls myown and don't listen to anyone else about it..< I actualy think you know what you are doing, but I thought you were smarted than hireing gm from a ot page just beacous they "know the commands" (You probably know what I mean.) > I can listen to ideas, but I will still stay my track.. I don't wanna blow a 5 years old projekt like that...

People, ceep make thread about youselfs..

Please use space between lines and use some collours..
and please don't PM me about this applys, only if I told you to, whitch I have not.

And, everyone apply serious and sound good come into the "Mabey" list whitch there will be other test laters.. I don't put "5 winners".. I only take thoose I like..

Yeah, well I didn't mention the other site, did I?
And I don't know if YOU are un-experience or not, since I don't know you and you don't know me. I can be a person that never have played a ot right? Moron. And yea, can you please tell me WHERE you can see im a "kiddo" on my english? Grow up for fuck sake.

Oh and one more thingt, I can atleast see your mature with a rox "1337" name. :)

With "Kiddo" he actully ment you are a Kid, you are young, you said you were 13, thats kind of young actully, myself I'm 19 now..

With "Kiddo" he actully ment you are a Kid, you are young, you said you were 13, thats kind of young actully, myself I'm 19 now..

I never said I was 13 years old. :p

"With that I mean people with real experience, and not players that say like "Hi, im 13 years old, I have played tibia for 8 years and ot for 6 years. I have experience in gm yes, have been gm on all server know all commands. Veti good im serius ok hire me bye."

"With that I mean people with real experience, and not players that say like "Hi, im 13 years old, I have played tibia for 8 years and ot for 6 years. I have experience in gm yes, have been gm on all server know all commands. Veti good im serius ok hire me bye."

O'boy, I'm sorry xD I have little rush while I both write and read whitch is not the best thing to do,

I'm sorry to blame you being 13 years old, :wub:

thats reason make lines with space, and use -> " <- and some collour to make it more "noticeable"

O'boy, I'm sorry xD I have little rush while I both write and read whitch is not the best thing to do,

I'm sorry to blame you being 13 years old, :wub:

thats reason make lines with space, and use -> " <- and some collour to make it more "noticeable"

Thats what 13 year old boys do.. :rolleyes:

Cmon, it's funny arguing with you. Keep the discussion "alive". :thumbup:

Thats what 13 year old boys do.. :rolleyes:

Cmon, it's funny arguing with you. Keep the discussion "alive". :thumbup:

I want to speak about your aspect that RealSoft should just hire people he knows well enough.
With that point I agree with you, but this forum is a very great forum with great users.
Certainly there are not that experienced and maybe some noobish users, but the majority here is very nice experienced in at least one topic.
If youve just have a close look to the admins of that forum, you may probably notice, that those made the TFS server, which is the most famous otserver outta there.

@ RealSoft
He is right with the post, that you should know the poeple you accept.
To avoid troubles you'd really watch the members twice before decide.
Also keep in mind that a nice amount of posts does not mean, that this user is well experienced.
(Nikkegoes I hope you don't see that as an offense, because i mean it in general not rediret to you.I know ur a great mapper)
I dont want you to get disappointed, because I like you ;)

GJr

I want to speak about your aspect that RealSoft should just hire people he knows well enough.
With that point I agree with you, but this forum is a very great forum with great users.
Certainly there are not that experienced and maybe some noobish users, but the majority here is very nice experienced in at least one topic.
If youve just have a close look to the admins of that forum, you may probably notice, that those made the TFS server, which is the most famous otserver outta there.

GJr

Yes I agree that the developers of TFS do a great job, and alot of others do so to. What I mean is noobs like this:

Hi all my name is SiMpan/ingame(Yoghurt) I want to be a gamemaster on your server.
Why? Well i am From Sweden and i am realy good whit players,Tex i dont spam in Red, and if i do its only for some in realy important not like brb toilet or Afk going out.

More like Hi all players im a Gamemaster and im here to help you to have More fun playing on (servername), Or. Do you nead anny Help Use control+R and a gamemaster will answer on your question/problem.

fact about me..

Ingamename:Yoghurt
How long have i playid Opentibia. like 2.5 years.

If you wod rank your self ass a good gamemaster? Il give me a 8.5/10

I am a serious Gamemaster I dont give items to anny players not even to my own character or my best frends. i dont give exp or tp players only if they are stuck.

like if tey go in a hole or up som where and cant get down then il Tp them im not going to Tp players Like"please Gm Tp me to dp i dont have the energy to go to dp so please Tp me to Depot so i can sell my tings"

So if you Nead a Good Gamemaster Send me a Pm or Add my Msn: [email protected]

Yours Simon

ill show my apply here :)

Name: OT=Alfonzo
Experience: Played Ots since 7.1 had own ots from 7.4 to 8.3
Languages: Swedish - English
Why should we choose you?: i will help people that need help and be a serious GM

server type i want to be GM on is a real map that is low staged + it need to be 8.2-8.31 not a 8.11 ot :)
and the server need to be 24/7

////Alfonzo

You probably get what I mean.

Oh and btw, you should take simpan, he doesn't even spam in red! :w00t:

Actually, I used "Nikkegoes1337" on a swedish website for like 5 years ago, and it was never meant that this user here on otland were supposed to be serious taken, so I just wrote that name, but I've already been asking Talaturen several times about a namechange, but I need to donate to the server first before I can do that o_O

It's pretty lame to blame someone's age on the user name, which wasn't supposed to be taken seriously.

However, I hope you'll go to bed now, cuz I suppose it's bedtime for you now, so stop whining here.

And why do you even whine here? lmao, if you don't want to make an application, then get the h*ll out of here, got it?

Actually, I used "Nikkegoes1337" on a swedish website for like 5 years ago, and it was never meant that this user here on otland were supposed to be serious taken, so I just wrote that name, but I've already been asking Talaturen several times about a namechange, but I need to donate to the server first before I can do that o_O

It's pretty lame to blame someone's age on the user name, which wasn't supposed to be taken seriously.

However, I hope you'll go to bed now, cuz I suppose it's bedtime for you now, so stop whining here.

And why do you even whine here? lmao, if you don't want to make an application, then get the h*ll out of here, got it?

"It's pretty lame to blame someone's age on the user name, which wasn't supposed to be taken seriously."
Saying that "I can see on your english that you act like something" or what you said isnt?:wub:

Oh and there is a difference between whining and giving your oppinion.

Name: Linus
Profession: (in servers) I'm usually working as a storywriter or as a mapper, so that could give advantage if you need someone to write professional look-a-like articles or whatever could be.
Languages: Swedish, English, some Spanish :angelface: (not much at all)
why should I take you?: Because I'm dedicated in the job I'm supplied with, also I'm very professional which makes it alot easier for players to understand me.

You mean by hiring un-experienced kids like you?

If you think there are only people here that haven't got any experience, you can keep dreaming, I bet there are more experience and knowledge here than it's on ******, atleast otland has the best mappers.. It's only like 1 good in ****** and that is MmB.

Atleast I am not "Un-experienced". Well, it's his choice, isn't it? kiddo

Why I can see you're a kid is on your English and how you act.

You are unexperienced my friend.

<sorry for double>

Back