• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Realsoftot.com 7.6 realmap Ajan rollzor & naja rollzor.

Bazzese more screens blx T_T :peace: :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

24pz0vd.jpg

2wcp1xf.jpg

ruw45u.jpg

25iu9aa.jpg

2e5166t.jpg

ruw45u.jpg

r8gl5z.jpg

ajwj15.jpg

15d6fsh.jpg

nd8rw9.jpg

347h05i.jpg

dzjjhv.jpg

2rpa2k8.jpg

es14ew.jpg

uvdw6.jpg

2niu2rb.jpg

I KNOW i know its pretty boring watching me lvling at sand dragons like 10 lvls in a row but i promise you it's soon over sand dragons is good till lvl 90 im 89 now so soon i'll go demons ;D just gotta wait naja rollzor out a little he is just 75 >,>

I wont upload picture in a while since i got kicked/hunted by my guild ;>

Q_Q

I was teh first person on RealSoft with RedSkull, and everyone was like PEWPEW MEN PLX ITEN U NICE

Okay since i killed a guy from one of the top guilds with rs and he lost his whole set inclusive (soft boots,mms, etc etc i decided to do an other char okay heres the eq ;D

16kcchy.jpg

@up no its not

I saw you!
I was like AMG FUX I'M GOING TO GET PKED!
But thank god you left my skeallz intact.

Okay since i killed a guy from one of the top guilds with rs and he lost his whole set inclusive (soft boots,mms, etc etc i decided to do an other char okay heres the eq ;D

16kcchy.jpg

@up no its not

hahahha nice :D Vem va de du döda? (Sry for swe)

hahahha nice :D Vem va de du döda? (Sry for swe)

6th February 2010 10:37:27 Killed at level 100 by Ajan Rollzor
5th February 2010 21:46:52 Killed at level 102 by Ajan Rollzor
5th February 2010 21:41:27 Killed at level 103 by Ajan Rollzor

that explains why im hunted hihi and he was rs 2 of the times ;D name groovy

6th February 2010 10:37:27 Killed at level 100 by Ajan Rollzor
5th February 2010 21:46:52 Killed at level 102 by Ajan Rollzor
5th February 2010 21:41:27 Killed at level 103 by Ajan Rollzor

that explains why im hunted hihi and he was rs 2 of the times ;D name groovy

ok haha nice :D btw ur ED or MS?

I'd like more people to comment so i dont have to wait till i have like 10 screenshots and upload them all at the same time just to avoid double posting all the time, Feel free to comment

/Ajan

Back