• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Reaper's Application

bochy1234

Mr. Orange
Reaction score
Hello Everybody
I Was Bored So I Thought About Making A GameMaster Application
So Let's Get Started

A Little bit About Me And Tibia (Pretty Long I Know :p)

My Name Is Ahmed. I Am 14 Years Old Almost 15. I Live In Cairo,Egypt. I Can Speak English/Arabic/Learning French. I Played RL Tibia For Like 3-6 Month Then I Got Bored Of It Because Of The Exp Rate And Premium Players And I Got Hacked =). Then I Started Playing Tibia OTs
The First Server I Played On Was Goobers [7.6] Server And It Was Recommended By A Friend Of Mine Then I Got Bored Of The Server As It Started Going Down..... And I Left Tibia Till it Became 8.50 And Played Spider And Left It :p And Worked For G-bay As Tutor And It Went Down And Here I Am Now.

Why Should You Choose Me Unlike Other Dudes on Otland ?
Well First Of All I Am A Mapper (Check My Work Below), I Am Loyal Not A Sell-Out,I Am TrustWorthy Unlike Other Dudes,I Am Pretty Serious In My Decisions , I Am Not A Power Abuser,I Can Help Newbies By Making Guides Over The Server Forum And I Can Easily Fetch Scripts Over
Otland,Otfans,etc.....

What Do You Expect From Me ?
Well You Expect 24/7 Assistance In The Server Whether In Mapping Or Scripting And I Can Be On Like 2-3 Hours Daily ( I Will Be Like 4-5 Hours But Internet Sucks Here So I Will Get A New One Next 2-3 Weeks).

What Do I Expect From Other Staff Members ?
Well I Only Expect Trust From Them

Which Position I Am Applying For ?
That Was Never A Problem With Me As I Was Capable Of Getting GM/Cm Position On lots Of Servers

Sample Of My Work ( Will Add More Once I Get a Better Internet)
A Mountain On An Island
34imkqt.png

Hope You Like It & I Didn't Waste Your Time :p

Last edited:
enta msary shklna b2a ya 3m ?!
m3ndkshy hack le tibia 8.1
u play in real-babek.no-ip.info?? da aserver 8.1 pvp enforced

Back