• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster ReaperZ Gamemaster Application

ReaperZ

Reaction score
Hello,Otlanders
This Is My New Application For GM Ill Tell You Information about me Wish You Like It
About Me
Well My Name Is Mahmoud i am 12 years old i live in cairo,egypt
What Can I Do ?
Well i can create Spells And Help Ppl In Game and get you Things you need like scripts and a tester if you need one
Experince
Well I know You Wont Trust me But Ive played Tibia for 3Years and Became GM/Senior Tutor/ Tutor in many ots
Why You Should Choose Me ?
I wont Say like others say well you should choose me because i have good experince And ill be on 24/7 in the Ot And am also Honest
What I want From Staff ?
Well I want From Other Staff To Trust me

@Laur1 actually yes there is a reason he isent reccomended! i can name 5 reasons

1. He Is a troll
2. He posts the same application on every job thread even urs
3. He has more than 5 otland accounts
4. nowone likes him
5. He cant speak english!

Is that enough information or do you want more?

Sorry i dont recommend, hes a amateur staff and doesnt know english well...needs more experience

Is this thread still active? If so, here is my GM application.

Name: Robin
Spoken languages: English and Swedish.
Written languages: English and Swedish. (Both fluent)
Experience: Hmm, this is tricky. I've been playing ot's for many years, RL tibia too for that matter, but I don't have any personal GM experience though. I've been playing on servers with crappy GM's. And I've learned alot of things that can help both staff and players in their OT experience.
Other things to know about me: Im a dedicated tibia player who is playing on ot's all day long. Almost from dusk till dawn to be honest. I love tibia. I love ot's. I can easily be online 6-7+ hours a day.

Well, that's it. PM me if you want more information about me (which I think you want :w00t:)

Best regards,
Robin

1# What's your First Name?

- Lukas

2# Where are you from?

- Sweden

3# How old are you?

4# What languages do you speak, and which one is your native?

- English, Swedish and reading Spanish

--------------------------------------------
1# Weekness
I'm not any scripter or anything like that, im just a usuall player. (Accept lower staff )

2# Why would you like to apply for that position?

- I would like to apply for this position because I don't just want to help people I want to improve the server as a whole and make every ones time here as enjoyable and problem free as possible. I have also been at alot of difrents ots like forgottenl and highexp.

3# How many hours you can be daily online, and playing?

- Well I work 4 days a week. But even on them days I can offer up to 4 hours online, and on my days off... 6+ should no plans arise

4# What can you produce to the server after being a Staff Member?

- As a staff member I can provide people with the help and answers they need and if I didn't know the answer I would make it my goal to find out as soon as possible.
Along side that as a staff members it would be my job to make sure the whole community is running smoothly and everyone is satisfied and that problems are acknowledged and solved to the best of my ability.

I'm also on the forum everyday (if there is one) it's the first thing I log into before actually joining the server, because its where people post majority of their problems so its the best place to start with making people satisfied and showing that this server has a great team of helpers, which in all makes their experience so much better and encourages them to stay.

5# Why would we choose you?
I care alot of ots because I've been playing in 8 years and know how it should work. Im not a person who just want staff so I can make items or level for myself. I care so much about the other players in the game.

6# Where to contact me?
Facebook -> Lukas Hult (Liverpool stuff red)
Skype -> lukas.hult (rather skype my fb is old)

Back