• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster ReaPeRz GameMaster Application

ReaperZ

Reaction score
Hello, Otlanders This Is ReaPeRz New GameMaster Application Lets start:
What Is Your Name ?
Mahmoud Mohammed

How Old Are You ?

What Are Your Skills ?
Well , i Cant map or make scripts but i can be on 9 hours a day if accepted And ill Obey Rules and ill be Event maker

What Position Do You Apply For ?
Well ill prefer GM

What Do You Want From other staff ?
I just want Other Staff To Respect me and sure Respect players

Why Should we Choose You ?
You Should Choose me because am Trusted and ill obey Rules and i also i know the Rules

What Is Your Experince about tibia ?
Well, i Played Tibia For 2 Years and Had My Own Ot called Snake Ot But i closed it Due to Low hosting And No Money

Small Information about you ?
Well i Love helping players and i Love playing tibia
Ill be proud To Join your staff list.

Last edited:
38493264.jpg

Well, quite good basic infos you gave us there!

Just remember that online time doesn't effect for being a good GM. In 2 years you might get the basics from Tibia but just remember to stay on the servers with the same protocol you have been playing and have experience from :)

And ofcourse be nice to everyone! Because we GMs are NICE! Aren't we? ;) ;)

Yes, Thanks Lauri Really Thanks And Yes You Are Nice

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

I Do not recommend him. I have already tested him and it seems like that he is not mature and knowledgeable enough to be a Gamemaster or even a tutor.

This guys doesn't have experience too..

So, i'm sorry but. NOT RECOMMENDED.

God this is awful.

1. Don't spell every word with a capital letter.

2. Start scripting or mapping or similar, no one will ever care about your online-time, as you will probably go around teleporting around and abusing.

3. If you're 12 years old, just lie about your age next time.

4. Learn how to spell/punctuate.

5. I didn't read the whole thing, but I assume you only speak two languages (kind of) Arabic and English. Usually people want staff, able to speak a couple of languages.

Last edited:
Not recommended.
Came to my OT asking for gm 7 days in a row. Hes way too immature and desperate.

Back