• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster ReaPeRzZ GameMaster Application

ReaperZ

Reaction score
tlanders This Is ReaPeRz New GameMaster Application Lets start:
What Is Your Name ?
Mahmoud Mohammed

How Old Are You ?

What Are Your Skills ?
Well , i Cant map or make scripts but i can be on 9 hours a day if accepted And ill Obey Rules and ill be Event maker

What Position Do You Apply For ?
Well ill prefer GM

What Do You Want From other staff ?
I just want Other Staff To Respect me and sure Respect players

Why Should we Choose You ?
You Should Choose me because am Trusted and ill obey Rules and i also i know the Rules

What Is Your Experince about tibia ?
Well, i Played Tibia For 2 Years and Had My Own Ot called Snake Ot But i closed it Due to Low hosting And No Money

Small Information about you ?
Well i Love helping players and i Love playing tibia
Ill be proud To Join your staff list.

Waiting Your Reply​

N4z3R You Never Talked To Me .. Blazed I dont want Server Files I want TO Be Staff ..

You've already made an application thread, why do you need another one?
This action in itself shows your immaturity and instantly gives the wrong impression.

I suggest you wait a few years until you're a bit older and more experienced before applying for such positions.

tlanders This Is ReaPeRz New GameMaster Application Lets start:
What Is Your Name ?
Mahmoud Mohammed

How Old Are You ?

What Are Your Skills ?
Well , i Cant map or make scripts but i can be on 9 hours a day if accepted And ill Obey Rules and ill be Event maker

What Position Do You Apply For ?
Well ill prefer GM

What Do You Want From other staff ?
I just want Other Staff To Respect me and sure Respect players

Why Should we Choose You ?
You Should Choose me because am Trusted and ill obey Rules and i also i know the Rules

What Is Your Experince about tibia ?
Well, i Played Tibia For 2 Years and Had My Own Ot called Snake Ot But i closed it Due to Low hosting And No Money

Small Information about you ?
Well i Love helping players and i Love playing tibia
Ill be proud To Join your staff list.

Waiting Your Reply​

to type an application twice that's mean you can't trust your self

also 12 year :D what a kid

best luck for you kid

lol you are already trying it so long that I thought you were 15yo by now..

Heeeey guys give this young apprentice a chance :) You need 50% child's brain in GMing anyways. If I'd still have my own server running I would take him as a GM and teach him a few tricks ;)

Don't judge people by age. I know a few 25vers who couldn't act as mature as this guy probably does.

Guys just look at teeeh madafkn way he wrote his 'Application' he didn't even write it himself... nice google translate

- - - Updated - - -

Not recommended at all, this guy is like hmm's little brother.

ROFLMFAO LOL ^ Made my daay

You all speak of immaturity, yet puts yourself as a perfect example of just that. Give this kid a break; no need to go medieval on him just because of his age.

Don't judge people by age. I know a few 25vers who couldn't act as mature as this guy probably does.

Touchè.

Back