• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Reasembled's Application

Reasembled

Turtle of Otland
Reaction score
2484632.png

My Real Name Is Yoshua Urioste And Im From The USA (Washington), Im 13 Years Old And Have Played Tibia For 7 Years Now.
I Have Worked In Many Projects As A Team Member, Some Of Them Were Forgottenl.se, Unknow Project, Forgotten-hell.com,
Paredise.hopto.org And Many More (Not That They Arent Worth Mentioning, I Just Dont Remember Their IPS)

2484639.png

I Can Be Online For About 9 Hours On Week Day And 12 On Weekends, I Have Always Followed The Ots I Work With Policy
(Exept While I Worked With Paradise That Was My Firs Ot So I Was A Nub ^^) I Make Staff Events Regularly, Never Level Always
Help, I Always Have Help Channel Open And I Dont Have Favorites. Also, Im Always On The Lookout For Botters And Cheaters.

2484635.png

You May Contact Me
Here : Reasembled (OFC)
*********** : Reasembled
MSN : [email protected]

Green = Always There Orange = Sometimes There Red = Almost Never

2484649.png

(These Are Both From OTLAND And ***********)

Rohan-Ots, Nyan Cat, Cyro, Ruggedmage, TheNubCake, Undercover, 25Jan, Denix, Amirolso, Reaper7 And Shade.

Im Currently Working On = None
Current Position = None

Last edited:
The application is not that big.. and maybe not that professional too but this guy is an awesome staff member.

Yoshua!! :) I still got you on SKYPE. try to loggin anyways and i might consider adding you to the GM team. Remember the bad ot i were going to open?? :)

Anyways got an Realmap ON, not going very well but im doing my best!

Going to get some help by ATES.TR too <---- UNCLE

Anyways its me Deniz from skype, loggin to the skype and we can talk a bit!

Mate, stop putting capital letters in every single word, it's annoin...

Apart from that, recommended.

Back