• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rebirth On Look Help

Eclipso

Mapper
Reaction score
function onLook(cid, thing, position, lookDistance)
if not isPlayer(thing.uid) then
return true
end
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid,6, 'You have rebirthed '.. (getCreatureStorage(cid, 85987) == -1 and '0' or getCreatureStorage(cid, 85987)) .. ' ' .. (getCreatureStorage(cid, 85987) == 1 and 'time.' or 'times.'))
return true
end

i made this Script and i doesn't need it to say You Have Rebirthed ineed it to say Name of Player if i looking for another PLayer or it says You Have Rebirthed if i looking for my self Like highexp HELP PLS Thanks <333 TFS 0.4

Last edited:
Solution
Lua:
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 6, (thing.uid == cid and ('You have rebirthed '.. (getCreatureStorage(cid, 85987) == -1 and '0' or getCreatureStorage(cid, 85987)) .. ' ' .. (getCreatureStorage(cid, 85987) == 1 and 'time.' or 'times.')) or (getPlayerSex(thing.uid) == 0 and 'She' or 'He') ..' has rebirthed '.. (getCreatureStorage(cid, 85987) == -1 and '0' or getCreatureStorage(cid, 85987)) .. ' ' .. (getCreatureStorage(cid, 85987) == 1 and 'time.' or 'times.')))
Lua:
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 6, (thing.uid == cid and ('You have rebirthed '.. (getCreatureStorage(cid, 85987) == -1 and '0' or getCreatureStorage(cid, 85987)) .. ' ' .. (getCreatureStorage(cid, 85987) == 1 and 'time.' or 'times.')) or (getPlayerSex(thing.uid) == 0 and 'She' or 'He') ..' has rebirthed '.. (getCreatureStorage(cid, 85987) == -1 and '0' or getCreatureStorage(cid, 85987)) .. ' ' .. (getCreatureStorage(cid, 85987) == 1 and 'time.' or 'times.')))

Solution
Back