• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rebirth System help 1.2

insebbe123

Reaction score
hello, i recently upgrade from 0.3.6 to 1.2 with 8.6 but i can't find any way to remake this system for 1.2

i would be really happy if someone can help me, im new to the new functions so im so lost right now
Thanks
King regards

Last edited:
If your dealbreaker is source editing, you're gonna have a rough time having a server in the first place. All source editing is is literally following instructions, you don't have to know what you're doing or be some godsend at programming to follow instructions.

This is the only one written for 1.2+, you'd be able to install it faster by sucking it up and source editing rather than sitting around waiting for someone to make one for you, which I can tell you now, is very unlikely.

If your dealbreaker is source editing, you're gonna have a rough time having a server in the first place. All source editing is is literally following instructions, you don't have to know what you're doing or be some godsend at programming to follow instructions.

This is the only one written for 1.2+, you'd be able to install it faster by sucking it up and source editing rather than sitting around waiting for someone to make one for you, which I can tell you now, is very unlikely.
will this even work if i put all of the source code in my server that is 1.2 downgraded to 8.6,
or what file is the 8.6 in?

anyway to rewrite the script i linked it's for 0.3-0.4 is it possible to rewrite it to 1.2?
because the source one didn't work, when i run the exe it's just blank and closes after like 2 sec

Run tfs through command prompt so you can see why it's erroring. Open cmd, type cd "your_tfs_directory_here" then theforgottenserver-x64.exe and let it run, post a screenshot of the error you get.

Back