• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

rebirths

i'm pretty sure if saints was botting red would know about it. just cause their guild is out pg'ing you faggots and are about to show you what happens when you know how to pvp on cyntara doesn't mean they bot.

looking forward to cyntara being back in the hands of Fated Circle ^_^

i may even come back to pk some br's to :D

~~~Raxor

LOL yes they bot and red know it but we cant do anything cause his friend of red since lot of time ago so red doesnt care if they bot and yes all the team bot of them look i have 14 rebirths and it took me like 3 weeks saints has idk like 20 rebirths last time i saw him now i supposed he got like 25 and he just have 1 week his always online, his alwayts in the same waypoints (same as his team) and when he rebbirth he always spam a rune or a spell that cant be used at his lvl then he kill anigmhtare and star bot again... =) we cant do anything red just want to someobdy pwn the teletubbies cause nobody can so he call the old team of cyntara u can see it in ventrilo he gave them a special channel in ventrilo just for them :) he want to kill all and they are just getting lvl then they will atck thats for sure... Who can get 4 rebirths in a day? Ill tell u who soemobdy that doesnt have life and its all the day in the computer leveling (and im pretty sure saints is not 1 of them) so obsiovly they bot and all server knows that... But how i had say cyntara got a corrupt admin and maybe we cant do anything but the community (cyntara,otland,servlist) will be dissapointed of him.

LMFAO^.
First of all, This is my first time playing Cyntara, im not from any
"old cyntara team".
Second of all, I dont have access to Cyntara Vent, so what good is the channel if I cant get in?
Third of all, Teletubbies can get owned, it's just you all fucking pa
whoever the fuck you want just cuz they are starting to level, so
you feel threatened and start to pa.
Fourth of all, Cyntara is corrupt because guilds like the Teletubbies think
they can do whatever the fuck they want cuz they got power and pa anyone,
so people start quitting cuz they can't lvl, which ruins the community.
And lastly,
Fredi Crover macro use Cavebotting.
Betrayed macro use Cavebotting.

Guild membership: Dipsy of the Teletubbies

So dont fucking tell me about "botting".

Just stop embarrassing yourself.

/Matt.

I'm usually on Ventrilo with them, and they are always there when they're hunting.

You should rethink your theory logically and not allow jealousy to affect your judgment. Oh, and at least using semi-proper grammar wouldn't hurt.

LMFAO^.
First of all, This is my first time playing Cyntara, im not from any
"old cyntara team".
Second of all, I dont have access to Cyntara Vent, so what good is the channel if I cant get in?
Third of all, Teletubbies can get owned, it's just you all fucking pa
whoever the fuck you want just cuz they are starting to level, so
you feel threatened and start to pa.
And lastly,
Fredi Crover macro use Cavebotting.
Betrayed macro use Cavebotting.

Guild membership: Dipsy of the Teletubbies

/Matt.

i didnt see once you denying about using a bot

LMFAO^.

Teletubbies

/Matt.

Can u say me when? or how teletubbies are/had power abusing?? Cause they never kill random players if u feel like owned or afraid of them doesnt mean they are power abusers.

LMFAO. I dont feel afraid ONE BIT. And yah they do kill random players so stfu. First day I started here I got like 1st rebirth, and they killed
me randomly while I was hunting...
So there yah go, thats when and how they are power abusing.
Stfu.

LOL that ur only proove that they are random pk?? Like a little girl "They killed me because i were botting mommy" so they are random pk for killing u..
Nah i dont think so they arent if ur botting all around nightmare ppl will not be like oh yeah let him bot all the time he wants...

There are also alot of good guys and girls in teletubbies who do not PA. Everyone PA's in this server, because they can and don't really have a consequence, when u kill someone in a spawn, its basicly PA.

PS. I do not PA, I only kill people who are killing others or my enemy's.
PPS. I do not bot.

LOL that ur only proove that they are random pk?? Like a little girl "They killed me because i were botting mommy" so they are random pk for killing u..
Nah i dont think so they arent if ur botting all around nightmare ppl will not be like oh yeah let him bot all the time he wants...

Are you a fuckin idiot?
Random killing is power abusing you dumb br.

wow...Bad enough with Real Tibia but an OT! Some of this arguing is just beyond me, honestly do not see the points!

Simple thing to do is, if you see someone higher level than you acting Funny around you then Leg it and hunt somewhere else, if they kill you dont "bitch" back or they will perma kill you for being rude. The server Play style stats pvpe - There are wars on the server if you get mixed up in it then "oh well shit happens"

As far as bots go, Red will know who's botting and who's not by simply looking at when the character was created and doing the math about rebirths. As you can see on the "Banned Players Page" Red has banned a fair few people for botting, he knows what he's doing imo.

no need to get all wound up over a damn Game if you get Pk'd then just Pk them back when there by them self or what ever dont bitch on forums /end.

People, just look at it this way, if they aren't botting and they have those kind of levels, imagine what sort of sad sad people they must be. That means hours and hours of life wasted, when they could be out looking for women, smoknig pot/drinking/whatever sort of partying you want to do, experiencing new music, movies, ect., and just having a life in general. Nope. For these people it's all about dominaion of an OT of a game like tibia. Yeah, that's really gonna prevent you from feeling like such a loser and it's gonna impress your friends so much when they all hear how cool you are with your 20something rebirths.

There's a reason I don't play much anymore. Most of the people here are lame, and if this game is all rb's and pk's then I can waste my time in much more constructive ways, like all my work for infowars.com, my band, the constant sex and drug party that is my life, and should I feel the need to play an mmo I might get on cyntara, beat some ass in the duel arena, and then I'm bored so I go play something that's actually engaging like command and conquer or even runescape... all I'm saying is tat if you're pging all the fucking time, which you would have to do to get the kind of rb's that I'm seeing you're missing out on a lot...

Well i guess im the biggest time waster of them all :D

I normally never enter into a shit argument on the forums.. but well i guess were Famous? we come here for barely 2 weeks, and we seem to be all you guys can talk about.

I like on how you categorized us time-wasters into people that dont have girlfriends? and listen to new music??... are you serious?

I didnt come here to be "cool" LMFAO!

I came here because one morning i woke up, was bored as shit, and was like hey Red whats my info.. i was waiting on some stuff on my end so i had some free time... Then we got power abused, by like 3 guilds... and now were neutral with 2.. and killing 2....

We are neutral until attacked, and our word is our bond.

i wont reply to shit throwing on here, but i just lol'd in real life because i probably get more pussy,I "know" I smoke more pot, and still rock your rebirth...

There's a reason I don't play much anymore. Most of the people here are lame, and if this game is all rb's and pk's then I can waste my time in much more constructive ways, like all my work for infowars.com, my band, the constant sex and drug party that is my life, and should I feel the need to play an mmo I might get on cyntara, beat some ass in the duel arena, and then I'm bored so I go play something that's actually engaging like command and conquer or even runescape...

lmfao i almost fell over when i read that :D you come onto a forum of a game you say is pathetic and brag about the constant sex and drug party your life is? :huh:

maybe i'm the only one here whose never heard of someone bragging about getting laid all the time and playing runescape in the same sentence?:blink:

you just shot yourself in the ass there buddy cause coming online to brag about stuff irl that you're completely making up is the most pathetic thing you can do. And the fact that you think it takes him leveling 24/7 to out rebirth your shit team then that's sad. More reasonable explanation is that he is a million times better at pg'ing than you are and you and your shitty guild can't handle losing the weak grip you have on cyntara.

F.C. will destroy any of these new "badass" guilds because unlike you other dipshits they don't have to p.a everyone that can lvl just so they don't feel threatened.

/rant :thumbup:

~~~Raxor

Edit: as for their "Neutral until attacked" slogan, i'd stay neutral with them cause they know what pvp is all about on cyntara

Back