• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

.rec files (old tibiacam files) how do I watch them?

Shaduu

Reaction score
As the title says, I have a TON of old tibia cam files, I can't really remember during what client I started making cams but it was probably around 7.5 - 8.x. Although I have a few of the old tibiacam applications I cannot seem to work it, it does not load them. I remember that every patch meant a new tibiacam client but I was wondering if there was either a place to download all the old tibia cam clients/tibia clients of that era or if there was a platform now a days that can just play any of them. I'd appreciate any help! I have loads of old war/random pk videos I am dying to watch!

Thanks,

Shaduu / Aldora

I think there is a way to play all the files with the same Tibicam. I think the name is Tibia Time Machine, not sure about that

By the way, it would be awesome if we create a repo with all the cam files. Does anybody knows if someone did it before?

Back