• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Recent Donation Problems [OTS_Communication]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
This problem concerns ONLY people that purchase a donation item, and it takes a little longer than 2-3 minutes to receive it. Don't worry, your items won't be lost, most likely, will be sent to you once you relog, or the server restarts.

Please, quit making threads about it, there is no solution, you will always get your items.

Red

I bought my Nightmare CLoak --

Item added!
Nightmare Coat added to player Snackerino items (he will get this items after relog) for 20 premium points from your account.
Now you have 0 premium points.
GO TO MAIN SHOP SITE

Your saying 2-3 minutes, ive been waiting FOUR, 4 Hours !

Read. My. Post.

Red

I know i wont loose my item, But i can´t bare waiting 5 hours... Since i can´t do anything without my Nightmare Cloak

Coming in on the 6th hour now, Still no item... Should i still not be worried ?

hey red, when you think this will be fixed?

Please, before you post again, READ the post.

Key word in all caps.

I dont understand what you mean by saying READ MY POST...

This problem concerns ONLY people that purchase a donation item ???

Then it concerns me, Since i purchased a item, and ur still saying, READ MY POST ? You said it would take a LITTLE longer then 2-3 minutes, And now ive been waiting 8 hours for my item, So i would appreciate an explanation instead of READ.MY.POST.... 20 Dollars is not something i just wanna throw in the sea..

"Don't worry, your items won't be lost"

"Please, quit making threads about it, there is no solution, you will always get your items."

I'm guessing he's referring to those.

I know my items won´t be lost, But i none the less wanna wait 9 hours wich i have now... and i wouldn´t want to wait another 9

I'm sure Red is doing the best he can, and nagging about it won't do much to improve your situation - trust me. I understand that you do not wish to wait several hours besides the 9 hours you have already been waiting, but hey, perhaps Red will even award you for your patience (I'm not saying he will, just saying that there is a chance that he might do).

man, there was a reset recently, and i havent got my items yet :/

Seriously people, dont just READ the post. UNDERSTAND IT.
If you dont get it right away, relog.
If that doesnt help, wait for the server to reset.
What he did with the donation system is complex, and those kinds of things are near impossible to perfect.

@Zati, getting booted and coming back on is NOT a reset. a reset happens once per day. (around 4 a.m my time)

To Red

Hey I ordered for VIP through donations. I did it twice but it saying on the Trans. that it's Not Noticed yet? what does that mean?. Thanks for reading

i dontated for 2x vip medals and 1 cyntara cloak .. i logged on .. got the items .. ur serv crashed .. i logged back on and now they have disappeared .. i have transaction history too .. i need help please ?

Seriously people, dont just READ the post. UNDERSTAND IT.
If you dont get it right away, relog.
If that doesnt help, wait for the server to reset.
What he did with the donation system is complex, and those kinds of things are near impossible to perfect.

@Zati, getting booted and coming back on is NOT a reset. a reset happens once per day. (around 4 a.m my time)

isnt it server save?
reset?hahahahaha

hey... i have a problem, im traing to donete but I CAN'T.
the problems say: "paypall can not validate the cradit card whit the bank." I have tried many times with the correct information and received the same mesage. PLZ HELP

Theres nothing red can do about that. =|

Obviously your doing something wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back