• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Recommended High Schools in the USA

Illusion

Legend
Reaction score
Hey Forumz,

As the title said, I was wondering if any one (from the USA) could recommend me a High School?
I am thinking about moving to the VS (or the UK) when done with school, but I don't really know any decent High Schools =)

Regards.

If you're moving to the US, you should go to a high school that is nearest to you.
There are probably 1000000+ high schools in the US. It really depends on where you live and how much money you have.
I can name a few high schools nearby me that are decent; Detroit Country Day, Birmingham Seaholm, Birmingham Groves, Brother Rice.

Go to frank church, boise idaho usa, I guess its not really racist, but its an alternative school, and you get your credits really fast and can get through school.

Are they racism free?

And I am serious....

Detroit Country Day is a high school for very rich people, literally contains 50% white and 50% black.
I highly doubt there's any racism. Lots of famous people went to Detroit Country Day (eg: Robin Williams, Steve Ballmer).
PS: Tim Allen went to Birmingham Seaholm. I graduated at Seaholm.

But anyways, anywhere in the world, there is not a place where there is no racism.

Detroit?.. why would you want to live there?

Whats wrong with New York/LA bigger populations more diversity prolly less racism?
I don't know.. but if I lived in the Netherlands and had a chance to move to the US anywhere? It defiantly would not be Detroit.

Wherever you go I hope you enjoy the US :)

Detroit?.. why would you want to live there?

Whats wrong with New York/LA bigger populations more diversity prolly less racism?
I don't know.. but if I lived in the Netherlands and had a chance to move to the US anywhere? It defiantly would not be Detroit.

Wherever you go I hope you enjoy the US :)

Detroit Country Day is not in Detroit, where I live is not in Detroit, we live in the Metro Detroit area.
Which is a bunch of cities outside of Detroit.

Detroit Country Day is not in Detroit, where I live is not in Detroit, we live in the Metro Detroit area.
Which is a bunch of cities outside of Detroit.

Then you live like 45m from me, haha.

@OT: I went to a High School 10m from Toledo (Ohio) where the student body composed of 98% Caucasians.
It was a good school, just boring.
Red

Then you live like 45m from me, haha.

@OT: I went to a High School 10m from Toledo (Ohio) where the student body composed of 98% Caucasians.
It was a good school, just boring.
Red

o_O stalka! Kidding, that's pretty cool, I don't know any other Tibians around here.
I had a friend that went to Waite for a couple years.

I'd recommend coming to Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, or Ohio. All have great schools and decent communities.

I myself live in Indiana, hometown of Indiana University. It's a pretty good college, and there are great high schools here.

Edit: If you have any questions, send me a private message.

Last edited:
Y, didnt even thought about the place I wanted to move to :0
Would be a really big change though, from lil holland to huge amerika :D

Y, didnt even thought about the place I wanted to move to :0
Would be a really big change though, from lil holland to huge amerika :D

There's Holland, Michigan. A lot of Netherland culture there. Holland High School isn't bad, toured there before.
You could go to Grand Valley State University if you don't have big university plans.

You can go to Thomas Jefferson Highschool, pretty expensive, but a great education. I think it's around Alexandria, Virginia.

Student life at TJ involves much more than rigorous academics and research. The Activities period is an integral part of the school day where students choose from a multitude of activities and clubs. Student leadership is encouraged and fostered at all levels of participation from student government to individual endeavours. Athletics play a large role in the lives of many students and many teams as well as individuals represent the school at the district, regional, state and even national competitive levels. Special events provide additional opportunities for learning and leadership at the school. Recent events include a talk by the Secratary of Education, Arne Duncan, an uplink to the NASA Space Station, and visits from authors whose books were included in TJ's
One Book Initiative
.The One Book selection for 2010 is The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot. This novel will launch our discussion of the 2011-2012 One Question, "How can we, the TJ community, take action to help prepare students to confront difficult moral and ethical decisions, both now and in the future?"PLEASE NOTE: Rising Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors will read the book during the summer. Rising Freshmen will read it with their English classes in the fall. See the One Book web page for more information about the book, including a suggestion for ordering it online.

Move to Florida because it's one of the best states to live, and there's no food tax. The highschools here are amazing and the weather is great (except the occasional hurricane). Florida was voted one of the best places to live in 2011. Also, there are hot girls+bikinis here too ;)

Move to Florida because it's one of the best states to live, and there's no food tax. The highschools here are amazing and the weather is great (except the occasional hurricane). Florida was voted one of the best places to live in 2011. Also, there are hot girls+bikinis here too ;)

Florida = Home of Retirees
I will never live there and have to deal with old people.
The weather is great? Probably more humidity than anywhere else in the US, suffocatable.
Best places to live in 2011? SOURCES PLEASE.

Back