• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Recommended music player?

I know, there's always serials.ws. ;P Stop correcting me! You're making me sad... :'(

I think it's good that he's correcting you, since he helps other players ;)

Oh sorry, I corrected you :( :p

2hiblex.jpg

who doesn't love the classic skin..

iTunes has mega lags when you have over some thousands of songs , most of them doesnt work and you have to load them again and so on , it sux even if im using it , it ruins my life but i cant change it since i got iPhone :(

iTunes has mega lags when you have over some thousands of songs , most of them doesnt work and you have to load them again and so on , it sux even if im using it , it ruins my life but i cant change it since i got iPhone :(

Try aTunes then. An open-source version of iTunes. ;)

@up: VLC is better for videos imo.

The best music player I know of is Winamp. The program is easy to use, fast to load and flexible when it comes to song handling. For example: if you want to search for a song in the playlist where you got like 1000 songs, you can just press the 'j' key and write in some letters of the artist/or song name and it will quick find the song.
Winamp is strongly recommended!

Back