• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Recorder for 10.21

Well, if anyone got some kind of recorder (in-game recorder, not like Fraps, etc.) feel free to post!

I used Fraps earlier, it takes too much space thought.
3 GB each 2 minutes, battle lasts 120 minutes, so that's some terabytes within a week, no thanks.

Still, if you got any "Tibia Recorder", feel free to post!

Get Camtasia 8. I record good quality video in a decent amount of space.

I used Fraps earlier, it takes too much space thought.
3 GB each 2 minutes, battle lasts 120 minutes, so that's some terabytes within a week, no thanks.

Still, if you got any "Tibia Recorder", feel free to post!
That's because it's uncompressed. Every recorder will be this way until the end of the editing phase, do you know nothing of video making?

What you are saying is:
Because I do not study a recording program or got a master degree about file sizes as I got better things to do, I know nothing about video making?
Makes sense? No :)
Honestly, I bet my videos are better than yours :)

Anyways, I could use Fraps, but as you may have understood (certainly not) I am looking for something like the TTM/TibiaCam/Bynacam.

That's because it's uncompressed. Every recorder will be this way until the end of the editing phase, do you know nothing of video making?

I agree with you about the file size shit abut it being uncompressed etc etc, but what he's getting at is when he plays Tibia his FPS drops greatly. But with a Tibia Recorder like TTM or BynaCam it doesn't effect your FPS / Lag / Delay at all. It's also a very small file. People do use Fraps but when just overlapping the Tibiacams so that they can perform their best in Real Time apposed to being laggy and not being able to do shit with low FPS.

And also, a video off? Are you kidding me?

Last edited:
Back