• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Recording Tibia War Video's! -Tutorial-

Ceejzor

Murica Born N Raised!
Reaction score
Some of my friend's sometime ask me what program is best used to record tibia, I hear some people saying fraps/camstudio & other's but to be honest we all know how much space they take up on the harddrive.. it's insane.

So I decided to make a quick little video showing how I record my tibia war movie's! remember I only capture the footage using this I edit the captured footage with video making software! :)

GOTTA LOVE HOW IT FUCKS UP FOR ME AT THE ENDING HAHAHA :D
[video=youtube;benw81rJSmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=benw81rJSmw&feature=youtu.be[/video]​

I know my voice is annoying, it's 5AM when I recorded so a little of the excuse for sounding Dizzy blud! xD
Hope this help's some of you start recording good war footage!

Also I made this mainly for my friend's thats why I'm saying "my pc is better then yours lol"

Here but it seems support only 7.1-9.81
Edit:
with tibiacam you get better quality

Last edited:
Here but it seems support only 7.1-9.81
Edit:
with tibiacam you get better quality

Yeh can't believe I was using it, haha it show's the mwall timer's and all the elfbot settings~ Just use Bynacam then rerecord! TY Azur :)

BynaCam v3.9.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Back