• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Recreate the thrill?

Looks amazing! What engine are you using for the server?
I like how you are doing this map, it needs more blank space to walk and explore, most custom maps are too much populated with cities, hunting grounds... areas with little amount of monsters, an adventurer needs room to explore environment, look for tips that leads to a new hunting spot never discovered before. Don't afraid to expand the map and let be some areas empty.
I will watch your post for new teasers.

Looks amazing! What engine are you using for the server?
I like how you are doing this map, it needs more blank space to walk and explore, most custom maps are too much populated with cities, hunting grounds... areas with little amount of monsters, an adventurer needs room to explore environment, look for tips that leads to a new hunting spot never discovered before. Don't afraid to expand the map and let be some areas empty.
I will watch your post for new teasers.
Thanks for the kind words.
It's currently just the map, I'll be working on the engine later on.
Trying to keep the old Tibian vibe when creating maps :p

This looks incredible, I love it! I don't know how I'll feel about playing it as I always play for like a week or two and then lose interest in most 7.4s. The custom map may keep me enticed though!

Back