• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team !~Recruiting for Tri-Soft, creators of Alagaesia: Realm of the Dragons~!

I have a question for you: can you give a short walkthrough of one of your quests? (If you don't want to spoil one, could you make one up for us now, we won't use it without your permission though)

Welp, cucurbito proved he can make some interesting quests, not ones where you just kill and get a prize! Haha, welcome to the team, cucurbito! :)

Name: Elias Martinsen

Country of Residence: I am currently living in Norway.

Languages: I speak English ( Fluently ), Swedish and Norwegian. I do also understand and know how to run a conversation in Spanish.

Position Applying For: I am applying as a mapper.

Experience/Sample of Work (must relate to the positions you are applying for):
Olaf's smithery.
sNaI.png

Karel's potion shop.
o2xd.png

Why should we hire you?: Well, I am trustworthy and hardworking. I will never let a job be unfinished.

Other Comments: I am working in another server also, but that does not require a lot of time.

For more information about me, please add me on MSN. [email protected]

If you're going to steal Skyrim's logo at least include credit and a disclaimer that it belongs to Bethesda and all rights reserved to them.

Last edited:
I wasn't stealing anything just as much as we 'aren't' stealing Tibia entirely and making OTs out of them calling it our own. I never once said I owned the logo.

I wasn't stealing anything just as much as we 'aren't' stealing Tibia entirely and making OTs out of them calling it our own. I never once said I owned the logo.

OpenTibia servers are 100% are legal, it's blood sweat and tears of the OT devs. We just hijack their clients which is against their ToS.
Anywho, not being hostile, just letting you know that if you use someone else's artwork, post some credit, whether it's a college student or a giant like Bethesda.

OpenTibia servers are 100% are legal, it's blood sweat and tears of the OT devs. We just hijack their clients which is against their ToS.
Anywho, not being hostile, just letting you know that if you use someone else's artwork, post some credit, whether it's a college student or a giant like Bethesda.

Point made, stay on topic now please.

Zatjin: Rejected.
Sorry, you took way to long to respond; in fact, you never did respond. Aside from that, I saw you apply for several other projects, so this goes to show you're not really devoted.

Like I said, Private Messages will not be accepted. Furthermore, there is NO SPRITER POSITIONS. This server is not going to be using a custom client.

Big mistake here, the server has the potential to be big with just tibia graphics but even bigger with custom sprites.

In the end it's always up to you and your team but your team is very talented.. especially the mapping group they can map some amazing things.. I'm sure there is some spriters that are just as talented.

I also like how your not rushing the release of it and have a general mind set on when you hope to have it accomplished. Believe me I will be one of the first ones to join the server.

ohh darling... please believe me... ill never let u down

BELIEVE ME WHEN I .....TELL YOU
ILL NEVER DO YOU NO HARM!!!

believeme darling!!!

hahahaha

Name:
Caio

Country of Residence:
Brazil

Languages:
Portuguese, English, and some Spanish

Position Applying For:
Quest Designer & Mapper

Experience/Sample of Work (must relate to the positions you are applying for):
I have a lot of experience with OTServers... I currently am making my own RPG Server, by myself.

Why should we hire you?:
I've played tons of RPG games, including literally thousands of hours on The Elder Scrolls series.. My favorite game genre is RPG, so i think i can plan out and make some great RPG quests and maps. Also, once an Open Tibia Server starts getting popular, you will have a great number of Brazilian and Spanish players, and it is always good to have someone to communicate with them.

Other Comments:

Bumping! Why?! Because we need Scripters ASAP!!! We are already thinking of some real near future private BETA's for cities/areas that are complete. And we need some good scripting for many different little things to make the experience all that much better :p

So come and join people! I promise you this isn't a server that's going down.

Back