• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RECRUITING GUILD:BASED GODS

haha buy jay you say to me i killed 20 of them i joined them 2 days ago so idc if you killed them third time now i killied you and ultimate blotting really 336 ed and headshot? what a noob. but your even more a noob jay brinig all ur chars with mc to kill me on ek which took you like 30 minutes to finally kill when there was 16 ppl on stack + ur 3 knights so you must of been mad u died to go to that much trouble brining all ur mc's

haha buy jay you say to me i killed 20 of them i joined them 2 days ago so idc if you killed them third time now i killied you and ultimate blotting really 336 ed and headshot? what a noob. but your even more a noob jay brinig all ur chars with mc to kill me on ek which took you like 30 minutes to finally kill when there was 16 ppl on stack + ur 3 knights so you must of been mad u died to go to that much trouble brining all ur mc's
3 ek's 250+ infront gz jay xDDDDD

all i see is cry cry cry, cuz you died died died:p
charloving much? since you go defens with noobchars? hahaha

all i see is cry cry cry, cuz you died died died:p
charloving much? since you go defens with noobchars? hahaha
lol xDDDDD u must be blind or stoned if you see us crying rly no reason to be mad (as u said) to die on noobchars (i didn't died anyways on my noobchar, i just logged out when you guys break the def huaehueahuae) sory bos

haha jay you think i can tank on 240 ek when you bring all ur chars and ur team but still made you look like a tit when it took you 30-40 mins to actually kill me so for us its laught for you its cry and once again u died on ur main char

haha dont got on my mages like ive said they have been botting 2 weeks straight so not my problem if you dont have team to "try kill me"

Btw Ultimate Blotting is not his main chars so stfu.
Ultimate Blotting is not even his char.

And when you do go on Itz ue, what happens, as proven 5 mins ago, nice defence bro.

Even better team all dying.....

I never died on my main, hgahahahahaha.

RETARDO=)

GO DEF LIKE ALLWAYS AND DIE. MOAHAHAHAHAA

lol you killed me once on my main we when we defence you act like we always go defence but jay like you say all this shitjust give me more reason to stay and before you have another war really learn how to push and same goes with chris and oh alex learn how to get 300 without buyings a char on ot server really noobish a fuck love Itz Xed

lol you killed me once on my main we when we defence you act like we always go defence but jay like you say all this shitjust give me more reason to stay and before you have another war really learn how to push and same goes with chris and oh alex learn how to get 300 without buyings a char on ot server really noobish a fuck love Itz Xed

ei bro i buy ur xar itz ue 90kk withouth email ok? pm me fast

Back