• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Recruiting members for Oldera Team!

Ingens

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Heya. If you don't already have a team and would like to join one just to sneak, trap-defense and if we reach higher numbers - open battle.

Give me a private message.

Requirements

*Very active - spending most of your time on tibia

*Knowing 7.72, having decent aim and don't give a shit if you die

*Using Skype/Ventrilo

PS. Later on we'll proceed to RealOTs

http://oldera.net/

Last edited:
Haha. I live stream close to all the battles I'm in. Calling me a botter is useless.

Yes thou, I did get banned for bot as I had classic botter open. I never close my tibia client as the computer it online 24/7 7 days a week. And same goes for classicbotter, when I tested it to use against known botters. I downloaded it when I played on Last World as 80% of the players aimbotted there and I got frustrated.

I won't really discuss this further as I stream my battles all the time anyway so people can see for themselves I'm not using bot. Thank you tho, Original. Alot of people call me botter all the time, Alot of people have called me botter on live stream. When people can see for themselves LIVE that I just know how to aim. Seems like you're one of those spammers, Original.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, we're enough people for now. We're not as many as the other teams but we're killing alot so we don't seem to need anymore. People are welcome to join anyway tho. Message Sai or Sai Tek in-game.

Haha. I live stream close to all the battles I'm in. Calling me a botter is useless.

Yes thou, I did get banned for bot as I had classic botter open. I never close my tibia client as the computer it online 24/7 7 days a week. And same goes for classicbotter, when I tested it to use against known botters. I downloaded it when I played on Last World as 80% of the players aimbotted there and I got frustrated.]
Big difference between aimbot, and runebot/manatrainer all which are are illegal and that you have been proven to use.

Also, congratulations for not botting on stream.. doesn't mean you don't bot when not on stream.

Big difference between aimbot, and runebot/manatrainer all which are are illegal and that you have been proven to use.

Also, congratulations for not botting on stream.. doesn't mean you don't bot when not on stream.

Didn't I just say I mostly have the stream on in battle? <_<

Allllright. I had enough of these botting accusations.

Let me clear some things:

*I never said I wasn't Sai Tek
*I did get banned for botting, but wasn't using it. It just showed an "ID" of a rune I clicked. Everyone could see live I was playing manually

I got tired of nearly all my enemies using aimbot so I put it on myself, but I didn't use it for long at all as it got very boring. I didn't shut it off tho, as I never close my tibia client due to my computer being on 24/7 7 days a week.

Solution:

Live stream 24/7 (while playing oldera)
own3D.tv - Veggie_Entertainment - Livestream

You can see for yourself - whenever you want. That I won't bot. Have fun wasting your lives looking at me. I'll even add a live camera to my room.

- - - Updated - - -

PS.

Check out my new vid =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olcucrp13NY

Last edited:
I had enough of these botting accusations.
*I did get banned for botting, but wasn't using it. It just showed an "ID" of a rune I clicked.
Go 8.6+ kiddo.
35dc7wi.jpg

Back