• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Recruiting staff for Illusion 7,6 server

hayrien

Reaction score
I'm currently looking for staff for my Illusion 7.6 server i am currently working on.
I need staff members that are serious and have GM experience and also some basic scripting knowledge. Also need to speak and write english very well.
Send me a message with this information:

Name:
Experience:
What can you offer me?:

Name is Alex
17 years old
Im from Estonia.
Experience: Had some own servers like Vipot, Tibiafun, ChaosOT. Was Counsellor at very old ChaosOT server, was tutor at Tibiafun.
What can i offer : I can spend alot of time to that server, i was mapper at Tibiafun.eu, and mapped own server. Maked own spells, quests and fixed bugs.
Thank you for wasting time to read it =)

Really need to work on PvP on here. People abusing bugs to one hit you when u have 70k hp is crazy.

Name is Alex
17 years old
Im from Estonia.
Experience: Had some own servers like Vipot, Tibiafun, ChaosOT. Was Counsellor at very old ChaosOT server, was tutor at Tibiafun.
What can i offer : I can spend alot of time to that server, i was mapper at Tibiafun.eu, and mapped own server. Maked own spells, quests and fixed bugs.
Thank you for wasting time to read it =)
private message me

Back