• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bump

and then there was me thinking i had seen everything on this forums the last couple years
this is banter material 100%

It's so great how many immature people play on the Twify Soft server's now a day, like really, nobody can post anything or say anything without some immature kid, or sadly adult, saying anything about it at all, if it has nothing to do with you or anything, just leave it. Stop trying to feel important and that you have to say something really, its really sad. I'm only trying to develop a team, nothing more.

It's so great how many immature people play on the Twify Soft server's now a day, like really, nobody can post anything or say anything without some immature kid, or sadly adult, saying anything about it at all, if it has nothing to do with you or anything, just leave it. Stop trying to feel important and that you have to say something really, its really sad. I'm only trying to develop a team, nothing more.

The only person trying to make themselves feel important is you, pretending you have any level of PvP.

Have you not learnt why you never get one serious reply? Because nobody takes you seriously.

In all honesty if you're looking to create a good experience and long term team, go rl and don't waste your time dedekcores.

However knowing you, I'd recommend you reload on tetris, it's more your level broski.

The only person trying to make themselves feel important is you, pretending you have any level of PvP.

Have you not learnt why you never get one serious reply? Because nobody takes you seriously.

In all honesty if you're looking to create a good experience and long term team, go rl and don't waste your time dedekcores.

However knowing you, I'd recommend you reload on tetris, it's more your level broski.
couldnt have said it any better xD

HAHAHAHAHA, BEST JOKE OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!
How can you be so stupied thinking you know anything when we seen how fucking bad you are, PLEAS GO BACK TO YOUR TROLL CAVE!!!!

KKTHXBYE

Go figure, all the fucking retarded, no scope on pvp horrible players that cant win wars, having no life or anything better to do, no more mature then a 5 year old come swarm the forums talking shit as if its your duty. All of you trolls on here absolutely have no place to say anything, I have beaten cunts in war x3 with ease and have had fun doing it, adolf your bad you cant command, and if any of you wanna test me, feel free to come to Lunar and find me.

Guy, I have beaten you X3 in War, you even say "dedeks", your like a little kid, and you just sit on forums waited to get excited and say something, your not important, your not good at PvP, iv'e beaten your team numerous, get over it.

Also Nobutada, Chris or Sticky Blues, here is some footage from a war of you getting killed by my team, and a war we won against you, so GG, keep trolling noob.

Hahahaha you just prove my point further, do you honestly listen to that and tell yourself you're commanding?

You mean Shaun and Husu team? And the only reason they even played with you was because we were having a disagreement.

Also that was piece or mursu team, I just joined with a few of my guys for some action.

I s'pose you have to make the most of it considering these 10v10 wars are the most action you've ever, and will ever have.

But seriously man you're gonna need a bigger inbox with all those applications you're getting you must be swamped bro, as I always say to you, when you make a team feel free to message me, but you never do, because you don't have a team, and nobody joins because you command zero respect.

Srsly bro I got an old copy of tetris I can send you, it's not that hard honestly I think you'd be good at it.

Lol you are such a fucking immature kid, you lost and you suck at pvp, your team isnt even active and you guys play shitty servers like Aurea, keep talking shit because your a scrub and jealous, attention is free kid :)

And not to mention your ass is steady looking at my forum for more then an hour, just waiting to say something stupid and immature, trying to get a rise, guy really, your grown but act like a 10 year old, grow up and get a life :\

I am assuming many of you are posting on this thread due to 'boredom' but honestly, if you are uninterested in joining this guy then why feed him attention?
Don't really understand why you are all trolling him, this is a gaming forum and he is saying and implying the things that he should such as; recruiting people to his new team, which is essentially adequate for this kind of forum... unlike other stupid threads.

Back