• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Recruiting to Team * Black Magic * (Lunarforce Team , English Speakers)

Why you all crying and flaming each other piece of sheeps? Shadi is just trying to be serious (difficult adjective on this forum) and get a team and you guys spamming like crazy black sheeps: AAH AAAH U DON'T HAVE TEAM U NOOB BUY CHARS GAJS NAO NAO. Really try to grow up a little bit.

Ps. @larrytrotter is a small girl ass raper careful

Thanks, its really sad when a much younger gamer, younger then these other players acts mature and serious. Some people grow up eventually, others don't, its just life and what we other gamer's have to deal with.

I'm done with you trolls, you guys are just Forum Warriors who cant win wars, have fun trolling, and even more growing up someday :)

Last edited:
Who gives a shit, it is none of your business what I do and what I post, you don't always have to reply to all my threads, why don't you just grow up already and do something with your life?

@In_The_Clouds i dont play lunar mate, as not many people play it, even tho its such a good server! if more people come active and i see like 200 active i will come play for sure!... And @larrytrotter yeah he is a peadofile, he says that my 3 year old daughter is a slut & he wants to fuck her... hes a sick little prick with no life, let him get on with it.

haha shadi you say its none of our bussiness to reply, look at your forum posts trust me if we didn't reply to make this server look active mark would have reset it along time ago but anyways keep wasting your rl money and your time on these dead servers.

haha we waste stamina on rl tibia and come troll on shadowcores and some other ots that's hardly playing to the extend you play at staying up til 6:00am in the morning to exp manual get a life mate

Your one to talk, I always see you on and sit on forums, maybe you should reconsider what you call life "mate"

Lol are you kidding me? You dont know my Army history and I never got bullied, as far as i'm concerned your an Army fanboy who went to a cadet school which you exaggerate as the military, hehe your such a dork shaun, its really cute

haha its funny because you told me that you got beat up for being "different" and you wanted to do things your own "way" which is quite funny

Thats funny because I dont remember really telling much about the Army except I was enlisted. Lol I dont have time to argue with an immature irresponsible kid, if you want attention go find it elsewhere now :p

I didn't beg him idiot he said out of no where he would talk to you, god you are so immature its funny, I bet you'll never reach maturity until your in your 70s if you even live that long.

Aahh... That army stories...

theres-no-happy-ending-for-this-story-thumb.jpg

Back