• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Action Red/Black skull remover

Gesior.pl

Mega Noob&LOL 2012
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
gesior
My friend had problem with skull remover. After relog/one frag player get red skull again, so I fixed it :D
It can be useful for many OTS as in Gesior Account Maker 2012 there is no option 'remove red skull' in SMS shop.
Lua:
function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)
	local skull = getCreatureSkullType(cid) 
	local bad_skulls = {SKULL_RED,SKULL_BLACK}
	if(isInArray(bad_skulls, skull)) then
		doPlayerSetSkullEnd(cid, 0, skull)
		doRemoveItem(item.uid, 1)
		db.executeQuery('UPDATE `killers`, `player_killers` SET `killers`.`unjustified` = 0 WHERE `killers`.`unjustified` = 1 AND `player_killers`.`player_id` = ' .. getPlayerGUID(cid) .. ' AND `killers`.`id` = `player_killers`.`kill_id`')
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Your skull has been removed!")
	else
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You do not have red/black skull!")
	end
	return true
end
Tested on TFS 0.3.6, should work on 0.3.7 and all 0.4

Last edited:
How can I use this script and at the same time have "top fraggers" at my serverpage? Dont want the remover to take away a characters ALL frags. Just the ones "ingame". Searched my way around and found nothing.

Gesior i did a function in shopsystem for Gesior 2012 to remove redskull with original "shopsystem.php" and works perfectly, even checks if player is online!
The classes have a lot of functions to use! Is so easy, now i can see!! The Gesior 2012 is too much better!!!
So i think: if is easy to create this system, why Gesior do not put it in first?
So i ask for you, is safe use this system?
Thanks for this amazing website!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:
@douglasscherner Frags too!

Back