• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Red Dead Redemption 2

Zippiex

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello otland. I'm so excited for this game, which will be released "Spring 2018". I have played the first Red Dead Redemption and the story was great, but also the multiplayer mode. I hope they keep "capture the bag" for the multiplayer mode in the new Red Dead Redemption. What do you think about the game? Have you played the first one?

Trailer 1:
Trailer 2:

Offical site: Red Dead Redemption 2

I haven't played the first game I've only stream watched it on Youtube because I don't own a console =(

This time around I hope they will consider a PC release, I know there's a hype for the PC release but afaik nothing have been confirmed, I can only hope. :)

I have no doubt this will be a great game =D

I haven't played the first game I've only stream watched it on Youtube because I don't own a console =(

This time around I hope they will consider a PC release, I know there's a hype for the PC release but afaik nothing have been confirmed, I can only hope. :)

I have no doubt this will be a great game =D

I think there will be a pc version. I mean they have release all the other games for PC but not the first Red Dead Redemption, because somebody said they have lost the programming codes or something. Anyway if they don't release the game to PC, they will lost a lot of money.

Back