• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Red Light District Leader...

Nape Olion

Reaction score
Its about time you delete your random pk members...

08:38 Qknight [146]: OMFG that RLD guild is just killing low people...
08:38 Qknight [146]: No wonder they get black and Red skull haha!!
08:38 Qknight [146]: Ill **** some members soon..
08:39 ********** [***]: Rofl, soon we will my friend
08:40 Qknight [146]: :)
08:40 Qknight [146]: Sec, ill come in vent

as you can see, we are not the only players who see that your team is killing random low levels... STOP THAT! because people wont be motivated anyore to play further.
Let people level in peace (atleast till level 100) before you start targeting them. so you have more change that you will have some nice wars.. Or are you guys scared that there will be to much powerfull players that will destroy RLD?

Its about time you delete your random pk members...

08:38 Qknight [146]: OMFG that RLD guild is just killing low people...
08:38 Qknight [146]: No wonder they get black and Red skull haha!!
08:38 Qknight [146]: Ill **** some members soon..
08:39 ********** [***]: Rofl, soon we will my friend
08:40 Qknight [146]: :)
08:40 Qknight [146]: Sec, ill come in vent

as you can see, we are not the only players who see that your team is killing random low levels... STOP THAT! because people wont be motivated anyore to play further.
Let people level in peace (atleast till level 100) before you start targeting them. so you have more change that you will have some nice wars.. Or are you guys scared that there will be to much powerfull players that will destroy RLD?

Like I said to Qknight when he msged me, I seriously doubt anyone in my guild is unjusting low level players....If the low levels are skulled running around in the city then they have themself to blame.
Sidenote, Qknight mentioned master fusion did random pk low levels, but master fusion is just a noobchar/wastechar. So instead of whining on the forums about things like this, kill master fusion instead( I mean Qknight should be able to kill anyone?! And with you by his side, who are red light district to kill you anyways?!). My guild wouldn't unjust you either since you are so low leveled. Saying we target levels below 100 is just stupid because wether you guys admit it or not we own the server and our unjustified kills are precious to us because we have so many people online that is on our blacklist all the time.

Also, this server is growing all the time and trust me, when it starts dieing, it wont be because red light district is killing low levels lol

k, when i spot it again ill cam it for you to have some proof.. and no, they wernt skulled.

Back