• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Red Light District members!

westie might come back xD need a char tho got hacked on tom :\ so i rooked him if i cant have him no one can!!! insanity bolt and ansikte i missed you <3

I'll join on Allmighty Shooter in a few hours, don't remember the acc number, its on my laptop haha!

@ansikte if the vent is ready, can you pm me the info? Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't this is a English forum? You only can use other language by Private messages, visitor messages or in Native ChatBoard, remember next time.

This is probally why people hate you, you act like your some mod around here... The thing is, your not... Stop telling people what to do and let them talk shit, if your annoyed with their talks, just report them? Simple as that... (By the report button on the bottom of posts)

Give me an invite on Belden Reth & send ventrilo ip to me on pm :)

@xon This is no random recruit :p this is to all old recruits of the red light district or known players from us.
@rafrtv sorry thread is not directed at you at this moment, we will see once we start how we are going to organize stuff
@rosestylez, cash is always appreciated, Ansikte/thais :)
@speci~ yea any friend of ice meto is a friend of mine.

We only join because ice meto, ray and lovac are nice ppls and they told me about you guys! I Will only bring members that i trust and are Good !

Btw unforgiven tibix here

Last edited:
This is probally why people hate you, you act like your some mod around here... The thing is, your not... Stop telling people what to do and let them talk shit, if your annoyed with their talks, just report them? Simple as that... (By the report button on the bottom of posts)

Give me an invite on Belden Reth & send ventrilo ip to me on pm :)

Do I? Really? Thanks, I'm not forcing anyone to do, just saying if you CAN'T read.

Btw RLD; got contact with Arterios.

Rose would you stop the whining against Diablo? That's not the point of this thread, not to mention that he's right.

On topic:
Is ventrilo fixed yet? Then we can start the comeback <3

Rose would you stop the whining against Diablo? That's not the point of this thread, not to mention that he's right.

On topic:
Is ventrilo fixed yet? Then we can start the comeback <3

What's worse than a kid being cocky while theres no possibility to punch him? For most and for me, nothing.

Well just send an invite to my char and pm the vent info here... so i will be on the vent like i used to do 24/7

Ventrilo is now fixed
Pm me, insanity boltz, tomtejefhel or faxana for accounts

Back