• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Red make you job!!!

Mesrines

Reaction score
How do you attracted more people in your server if you bother even those that are already there and buying point for anything because a bug does not have registered in the account

It has been several times I bought two a fortnight and I have not yet received I have already contacted in private and in the forum that she has something I do to get my due ??

I hope it's just a lack of understanding on your part. For having lost all my equipment I do not see myself buying products in a server that did not sour.

I think to reassure and to call several other people should have a service charge before and after purchase. If people are not reassured how do you who continues to buy from you?

I'm sure it did not a mistake on my part as well money deducted from my bank account. I keep my receipt in my email address.

I await your assistance in shares faster

Thank you for your understanding

Before I read this post, I'm going to ask you,

Did you even check your E-mail? You had a response within a few hours, I assure you.

Red

okey, I'll go see. Sad if I get carried away but understand my excitement. I start to worry

RED AND WHEN U CAN HELP MEEEEE?????
I want play cyntara like alawys...but I NEED UR HELP TO INVESTIGATE MY CASE. DO IT PLX! Its the 100° message i sent you.

RED AND WHEN U CAN HELP MEEEEE?????
I want play cyntara like alawys...but I NEED UR HELP TO INVESTIGATE MY CASE. DO IT PLX! Its the 100° message i sent you.

98% of PMs I receive, I can't comprehend and give me a headache, because some people can't realize that if I don't respond to one PM, sending 20 more won't do anything.

Red

Back