• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Red Please Help

knighthawk

Reaction score
Red i had an aol on and not my forever aol and got pked and i lost my stuff, can u plz help, it had also happen to my friend.

I died twice with normal AOL lost nothing, (my thinking is they used forever aol, and when they were notified of the warning before enterign Cyntara they chose to say they were using regular AOL. (if they did them 2 (Del Vac & Knighthawk) are the only one with the bug)

True , Scooky killed me 10 times and everytime i bought aol , i didn`t lost something . i think an aol is made for it
You guys are just fucking stupid to wear forever aol after tons of warnings

You know, the funny thing is, forever aols and aols have been working correctly for the past 2 days. The only time any were bugged was directly after the update.
I call bullshit <_<

Red

are u kidding me really, ask jaymon my forever aol was in my bag why would i all of the sudden just ask u for this randomly.
zarz if u would have lotted my bag u would have known i had a curaga rune, an ultimate mana rune, and my FOREVER AOL in my bag, red just cause zarz thinks im lieing dont believe him please belive me i spent alot of money on that stuff plz im not bullshittin u man.
u used to actually be my friends on real tibia.
im not the type of person to lie to u like that i promise

are u kidding me really, ask jaymon my forever aol was in my bag why would i all of the sudden just ask u for this randomly.
zarz if u would have lotted my bag u would have known i had a curaga rune, an ultimate mana rune, and my FOREVER AOL in my bag, red just cause zarz thinks im lieing dont believe him please belive me i spent alot of money on that stuff plz im not bullshittin u man.
u used to actually be my friends on real tibia.
im not the type of person to lie to u like that i promise

ur a douche your forever aol was in your bag with your curaga and mana rune.. but like i said your a douche and u forgot your aol... because u kept comming back after u died sooo fast u wouldnt had time to buy an aol sucks to be you.:thumbup:

What am I supposed to do?
The forever AOL was fixed nearly 15 minutes after the MoTD was posted. Your Forever AOL was in your backpack. Losing items with an AOL is impossible. I would have gotten more complaints. I'm sorry, I cannot help you. This is out of my reach. You may want to talk to Jaymon.

Red

Back