• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Red<<<read... a thing like pirates bug

ManuelL

Reaction score
the other day i was afk on dp and bruhs try to push me to skills quest... they put the ferumbras hat and tp me then try to kill me but i enter to the tp....can u do something so i can be afk in dp?

They have been told not to do that. If they do it again, screen shot it or report it.

Which members was it? I hardly doubt after Who Cares lied about the situation and nearly got some people banned any of our main people would be doing that.

it was....ooth....jonas burh....renuzit....and some1 more i dont remember ;s

lol

Hey beaner, anyone can make a thread with a QQ face pretending to have been takin' advantage of by the Bruh's.

How 'bout you pull your head out of your tushy and do somethin son!

Actions are stronger than words!

Nah trust me... Sovietiko told me he was botting ml in skills quest so i go look...i atk him and it was pvp zone so i kill him... xd

3r screenie shows me pushing you away from it? xD

only thing these show is what items we are getting when we make you redskull ;)

lol u said it already and red dont take care and ban u or sometihing ahahha but always i'm only telling Red what are u doing if Red wont do nothing isnt my problem xd more ppl will dead in dp afk couse of u .....and will dead redskull too....seriously....Bruhs ARE SHIT thiefers...and others shits ;)

Nah trust me... Sovietiko told me he was botting ml in skills quest so i go look...i atk him and it was pvp zone so i kill him... xd

That was the dumbest statement I have ever heard, why would he train there? You ignorant bastard.

ohhh he was botting there cuz there he can get the mana from his set ;) i said that cuz he's never on monks... he's on dp or vneore but never on monks... so i think he was in skills quest to get mana from hsi set...i think it was non-pvp zone but now i know ;)

Back