• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Red<<<read... a thing like pirates bug

ohhh he was botting there cuz there he can get the mana from his set ;) i said that cuz he's never on monks... he's on dp or vneore but never on monks... so i think he was in skills quest to get mana from hsi set...i think it was non-pvp zone but now i know ;)
Uhm, are you suggesting that Ooth doesn't know that training monks exist?

yeah he knows but he doesnt use it ;) ppls are too wear hahaha and his pic suckz :eek:bye i'm going to sleep xd

Uhm, are you suggesting that Ooth doesn't know that training monks exist?

I was pushed by Gata & killed by Gata and a Thul.
Personally I don't like to mana train with a knight attacking me.

ahhaha ooth what a lier LOL i didnt know that thing on pushing ppl on skills quest until jonas push me :D....but seriously i dont do it....u was botting ml...sovietiko told me u was botting on skills quest and i go see and u was in front of the tp making exevo vita and healing with m-rune...sovietko lure a thul then i see it was pvp zone so i killed u xd

ahhaha ooth what a lier LOL i didnt know that thing on pushing ppl on skills quest until jonas push me :D....but seriously i dont do it....u was botting ml...sovietiko told me u was botting on skills quest and i go see and u was in front of the tp making exevo vita and healing with m-rune...sovietko lure a thul then i see it was pvp zone so i killed u xd

Hey Beaner, nice screenshots. "F10 Hotkey = Auto attack target.."
Only thing your screen shot shows is that you bot!!! Amagod!

how about u close u boot you booter noob! red ban him for boot! he use elfboot!

Back