• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Red, Regarding "Combo Bot"

Zarz

Bruhs || Tibiacams.net
Reaction score
I know this was a few days ago, and its over, but you still have not admitted to being wrong about the combo bot :p as seen in the thread: '@Ooth/Bjonik' there is this screenshot:

16233039.png

18:23 Red has taken the action "Banishment" against: ooth (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "Combo Botting Monsters".
18:23 Red has taken the action "Banishment" against: bjonik (Warnings: 2), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "Combo Botting Monsters".

Well look at this, is Josh (your RL) combo botting to? or is it just pure coincidence that our SD's are at the same time? seems you said it is almost impossible.

joshcombobots.jpg

Can you please admit you were wrong about the whole "Combo Bot" stuff?

Just a simple "I was mistaken" would suffice. Have some humility.

I am Exarion, And I use combo bot.

Don't be anti-semitic. -.-

Edit by: DM ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a simple "I was mistaken" would suffice. Have some humility.

I was mistaken, for, I have forgotten to re-write the reason of original banishment, whereas, it should have been Auto attacking creature and not Combo Botting

Well look at this, is Josh (your RL) combo botting to?

00:35 Exarion [720]: it was a vent countdown

That is all.
Red

I was mistaken, for, I have forgotten to re-write the reason of original banishment, whereas, it should have been Auto attacking creature and not Combo Botting

That is all.
Red

Investigate Smoked and Beast Mode.

Beast Mode is who played Smoked a week ago. Another player plays Smoked now.

That is all.
Red

How very... formal of you. Glad you take everything with such inhumanity and lack of emotion.

Red

actually no this was just whilst we were hunting :p we counted one down after this but it was messed up by Ray using exori con rai haha

How very... formal of you. Glad you take everything with such inhumanity and lack of emotion.

I responded as apathetically as possible, because I believe Steven made this entire thread to get a raise out of me, or try to show me up or something to that degree, so I responded opposite to general expectations, in unconscious means to have somebody call me out on it (you) and get a smart remark (you) so I could explain that the reason of this thread is very ineffective toward the means originally desired.

Red

I responded as apathetically as possible, because I believe Steven made this entire thread to get a raise out of me, or try to show me up or something to that degree, so I responded opposite to general expectations, in unconscious means to have somebody call me out on it (you) and get a smart remark (you) so I could explain that the reason of this thread is very ineffective toward the means originally desired.

Red

Hmmmnope I just want an apology, seems you made it seem like I am the scum of Tibia i.e. "Combo Botter" thats shit could have left me emotionally and mentally scarred bro. you made me feel like a BR Combo Bot ream all in 1 player =(

Hmmmnope I just want an apology, seems you made it seem like I am the scum of Tibia i.e. "Combo Botter" thats shit could have left me emotionally and mentally scarred bro. you made me feel like a BR Combo Bot ream all in 1 player =(

What's wrong with Brazilians?
And I find it unfortunate if you take what I said in such a way, in which I did not mean it.

Red

LOL? whats wrong with them? whats right about them? they took over Rubera for 1. and they're sooo bad, and idiotic haha

Back