• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

red skull trap

Ernstjan

Reaction score
My character Charger got rs by some weird bug
I checked at my kill list and saw this:

Feb 04 2013, 19:51:15 Astro LiigairinhuKilled at Level 10 Justified
Feb 04 2013, 19:51:12 Astre LiigeirinhuKilled at Level 9 Justified
Feb 04 2013, 19:51:04 Astre LiigeirinheKilled at Level 11 Justified

It says justified but I do got rs?!?!?!?!?!?!

I lost my full equipment +1kk cash and many supplies!

caused by this bug

The information on the website about justified/unjustified kills may just be a visual bug on the website, there is no bug about that in the server code though so if you got a red skull you killed more than 2 players unjustifiedly recently (which may have been the characters in the trap). The website is just not showing it correctly, so you did not lose your equipment, cash or supplies because of a bug, you lost them because you had a red skull and got it from the unjustified kills (you should have received the message about unjustified kills correctly ingame).

The players setting up the trap will be punished, possibly with account deletion (on their main characters too).

The information on the website about justified/unjustified kills may just be a visual bug on the website, there is no bug about that in the server code though so if you got a red skull you killed more than 2 players unjustifiedly recently (which may have been the characters in the trap). The website is just not showing it correctly, so you did not lose your equipment, cash or supplies because of a bug, you lost them because you had a red skull and got it from the unjustified kills (you should have received the message about unjustified kills correctly ingame).

The players setting up the trap will be punished, possibly with account deletion (on their main characters too).

Well thanks for the quick reply but when I tried to attack the skuller it said u need to turn on that unjust fist u know so i did that and then I got the rs so that is a bug?!

It happend to me too! Siu Strikar had white skull and was level 8, when me and my friend attacked him it was like he had alooot of hp he didn't die. But when he died I got three unjustified kills even though he had white skull?? :S I got rs and his four friends came and killed me I lost eq worth 12kk... :/

i need to report these players http://otland.net/f489/fail-atempt-rs-trapping-me-183501/ their always trying to rs trap someone in that spot

Back