• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Red Skull trap

kamil993

Reaction score
Another red skull trap in venore :/ Hopefully i get black skull only on my noob character.

Here is SS
10hvdkn.png

ya well thats not that bad as someone magebombing people under them like they did the other day and made me lose all my mage set, but i was on a bad comp and couldnt take ss so nothing i can do bout it now

Thanks for reporting, all their accounts have been deleted (including the main characters).

Ban ppl because they used they intelligence to achieve something is terrible and stupid .
You should ban boter instead of good players taking advantage of noobs .

what you get for botting ^^, sad to see people that have to use their bot for OTs...

I don't get how this works, do they FORCE you to kill them?? (I know I'm a noob) if so, how? I mean I see that you can't move but they have to log out at some point right?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get how this works, do they FORCE you to kill them?? (I know I'm a noob) if so, how? I mean I see that you can't move but they have to log out at some point right?

Ban ppl because they used they intelligence to achieve something is terrible and stupid .
You should ban boter instead of good players taking advantage of noobs .

it's called "abusing the skull system" and yes, it should be illegal and they deserve punishment.

@Speed of Sound, banning botters would kill the server, not deleting abusers.

I honestly dont understand why rs traps are illegal? They dont Force you to kill them, you guys are stupid killing the noobchars. Tbh your stupidity should be illegal and you should be banned for it.

I honestly dont understand why rs traps are illegal? They dont Force you to kill them, you guys are stupid killing the noobchars. Tbh your stupidity should be illegal and you should be banned for it.

Shut the fuck up.

well what happened to me but I didn't post ss was I was atking a white skull and somehow he either roped or magebombed 4 lvl 8's under him and I vis hurd without looking(didn't have battle menu open so its my fault) and then they trapped me and I died.
not happy about it but I got over it and now im just playing lunarforce

true
if the red skull trap is not made with mcs it shouldnt be illegal(i dont make rs traps but i dont think that its a problem)

No, I'm not forced to kill them but I like pvp, and I was chasing ~130 ms which lead me there so i don't think that it was noobchar. If I can follow server rules so why couldn't others? By the way, you think that I'm chasing noobs with skull with my main character? No, I created special character to pvp and similar situations to that one. I don't care if I get red skull or black skull on it, but if i'll find another trap i'll post here right away, just to protect other players. PEACE