• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Red Skull Trap

Manowar

Reaction score
Ok, then i was walking to carlin and i found this guy Styller Gringo loggin in and out placing/pushing this characters to set up a red skull trap, once he saw me he logged and usng one of those character's he placed a fire bomb rune killing those character's you may trust or not, i dont really care, as far as you may know i always reported true things so it's a Staff decision to deal with that.

here's the screen i took:

screen1.JPGscreen2.JPGscreen3.JPG

He said he logged his "maker character" to kill the rs trap, i dont see any point in doing this, and i personaly dont trust him at all since i caught him in the act.
12:58 Styller Gringo [228]: eu matei os noob 12:58 Styller Gringo [228]: da trap 12:58 Styller Gringo [228]: lol 12:58 Styller Gringo [228]: FUCK 12:58 Styller Gringo [228]: XD 12:59 Styller Gringo [228]: loguei maker 12:59 Styller Gringo [228]: pra matar 12:59 Styller Gringo [228]: trap

Last edited:
Ok, then i was walking to carlin and i found this guy Styller Gringo loggin in and out placing/pushing this characters to set up a red skull trap, once he saw me he logged and usng one of those character's he placed a fire bomb rune killing those character's you may trust or not, i dont really care, as far as you may know i always reported true things so it's a Staff decision to deal with that.

here's the screen i took:

View attachment 20647View attachment 20648View attachment 20649

He said he logged his "maker character" to kill the rs trap, i dont see any point in doing this, and i personaly dont trust him at all since i caught him in the act.

All you say its true i see that too you are Trusted 100% for me

As i said, is a Staff decision to deal with it or not, by the way the screen's are clear enough so let's keep the thread clean and try to avoid the useless replies

Last edited:
My personal opinion about that subject is well known. Red skull traps are not a game weakness, not a bug abuse, nothing ilegal at all.
Maybe sometimes , but only when a player uses some MC software or something like that .

To me it is just a experienced player taking advantage of a noob .

My personal opinion about that subject is well known.
With all the respect you deserve or you may need, we do not even need your opinion or anyone else this is just a report thread and not a "what do you think about" let the staff take a position about it and then again please:

keep the thread clean and try to avoid the useless replies

Of course my opinion is important because as a player the staff should do what i want, or at least, what the majority of players want, that is how things are in a democratic world .

Red skull traps are retarted but those who fall deserve to be kicked out from the server and start to play rl tibia where they have a tuturial island to teach them the basic .

Back