• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Red Skull trap

baraaq

Reaction score
yes, I fell into a trap, call me noob, but i don't care, because i recorded the guys in the act.

1 soft, yalahari mask, and other things i dont remember is gone.

[video=youtube_share;ncHTeY0T4d0]http://youtu.be/ncHTeY0T4d0[/video]

Malvado Soul
Zombi
Elder Kratos
Arkangel Ghostx
and i saw Elder Kratos in Depot with Flw Vidiu (perhaps sharing the items?)

LPxpcSp.jpg

--- edit

May 26 2013, 12:00:47 Zambl Killed at Level 7 Justified
May 26 2013, 12:00:47 Zembl Killed at Level 7 Justified
May 26 2013, 12:00:45 Zombl Killed at Level 7 Justified

Last edited:
yes, I fell into a trap, call me noob, but i don't care, because i recorded the guys in the act.

1 soft, yalahari mask, and other things i dont remember is gone.

[video=youtube_share;ncHTeY0T4d0]http://youtu.be/ncHTeY0T4d0[/video]

Malvado Soul
Zombi
Elder Kratos
Arkangel Ghostx
and i saw Elder Kratos in Depot with Flw Vidiu (perhaps sharing the items?)

LPxpcSp.jpg

i want my Level 155 back and my items, cya

All they can do is ban the ones who did it. It's your own fault you got RS'ed, not theirs, so you will never get your items back. And crying about 2 levels at ~150 is kinda pathetic don't you think? Go level for 10 mins and you'll have em back...

another video
[video=youtube_share;-gaeL3y-N7Q]http://youtu.be/-gaeL3y-N7Q[/video]

This could be only one of the two things ... 1.) The best trolling attempt ever. ... 2.) The biggest retard ever.

OT: Could someone translate the 2nd video of this guy raging or whatever? D: Plax! I need to laugh even harder! :<

why they have not been punished yet?

Q1nnYKY.jpg

KW4l6yG.jpg

t2AI8By.jpg

RiRdDiz.jpg

And the time of trap
bAu6xSK.jpg

awaiting their bans

Rlx guys its sad and its something normal hes BR but u wont get items back but they will be banned for sure

now i dont care about my items
OBS: for ignorant people, Brazilians do not speak Spanish

Why did my post get deleted? I wasn't lying. Why don't you show us otherwise instead of just deleting my post when I call you out Mark, very mature from your part.

Why did my post get deleted? I wasn't lying. Why don't you show us otherwise instead of just deleting my post when I call you out Mark, very mature from your part.

He deleted your post because you are stupid. You don't even play here and here you are demanding shit.

He deleted your post because you are stupid. You don't even play here and here you are demanding shit.

Stfu fag, define stupid? How do you know I don't play? What I'm I demanding?,
Why don't you back up your retarded statements instead of talking through your ass. Now go get you some McDonald's.

Omg, mark no giving ban for rs/bs trap
So rs trap is LEGAL? :Z
plx legal..

Actually ban them is not all they can do. They can delete all their accounts including main chars which is the main reason I would report something like this. Not to get my lvls or items back, because it would probably be my own fault falling into a trap like that, but to make sure justice gets served to those who did this as it's illegal. The warm feeling that I would feel after the people who made me rs got punished (hopefully deleted) would put a wide smile on my face.

Like this one --> :]]]]]]]]

Here is the response I got via email.
QMXjNnS.jpg

after two weeks, nothing happened to the guys, Where their ban?

At 1 month ago my friend made ​​a rs trap, and he got banned in 5 hours, all chars. And a level 280 make a trap and was not banned.
Maybe he is a donnater?
or maybe he is too high level to be banned.

This is why I do not play anymore, not by falling into trap, but because the guys do not take ban, all I've lost, I already recovered.

- - - Updated - - -

72QipXa.jpg

Almost one month after falling into a trap, the guys were not banned, with videos, screen shot, I have a conclusion, donaters can make a trap red without being punished,
Thank you Staff

in a way he does have a point. Many other people get deleted for rs traps, but why not them? is it because they donated and there high lvls that u wont delete them? Im just curious as to why they didn't get deleted

Back