• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saul055

Cyntara player
Reaction score
Ok, today I logged ON WITHOUT ANY DONATION ITEM IN MY CHART......WTF??????
NOBODY HAVE MY ACC AND NUMBER, I MAKED ALL THE SECURITY SAFE INDICATION.....NOW WHAT FUCKING I DO? I DONT WANT LOSS 180 POINTS FOR NOTHING, SO PLEASE RED ....HELP ME.
Bye yours "Maybe"

hello brother you've been hacked. I'm sorry for you. I hope that "red" will understand that lose 200 Dolard in a game is a lot and he will give you your full equipment

Red make a patch security or idk for hacked bcs is very bored and the ppl see buy point
isnt sure
bcs full ppl; hacked
Goodbye and goodluck for you saul

Ok, today I logged ON WITHOUT ANY DONATION ITEM IN MY CHART......WTF??????
NOBODY HAVE MY ACC AND NUMBER, I MAKED ALL THE SECURITY SAFE INDICATION.....NOW WHAT FUCKING I DO? I DONT WANT LOSS 180 POINTS FOR NOTHING, SO PLEASE RED ....HELP ME.
Bye yours "Maybe"

If you want me to investigate your case, view the stickied thread about players getting hacked.
@Mesrines: Security patch? Seems you did not read my thread either... <_<

Red

@red help !!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU PLEASE WASTE ONLY 2 MINUTE OF UR LIFE FOR INVESTIGATE MY CASE ABOUT THE HACKING???
Im asking it long time..u never answer in the game. PLEASE NOBODY WANT TO LOSS 180 DOLLARS ONLY U CAN HELP ME.ty

message me saying, "Hey, dude. I need some help. I made a mistake, you think you could help me recover my account?"

provide at least adequate information. Telling me that you're hacked means virtually nothing.

But 98% of PMs I receive, I can't comprehend and give me a headache, because some people can't realize that if I don't respond to one PM, sending 20 more won't do anything.

Don't account share. Especially when you have "403 punds of your account"

Red

There you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back