• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Red

Mesrines

Reaction score
First I want to apologize for cheating, a penalty is normal but I ask you not to delete my character. All human beings are fine. I bought a lot of things to your games. I am carried away by the ease, because right now my wife, my work and my personal problem a lot of time to wonder.
In the worst case, in exchange for my points to buy or idk ...

I hope better understanding of your hand

Thank you in advance

Pending a response from you I offer you my best regards: D

Last edited:
I'm normally good a understanding what some retards write, but I seriously have NO FUCKING CLUE what you said.

ok... first, Bruhs why are you even here? someone posts and you all hop on it like a pig in mud. Just get out already.....

Second, Mesrines just pay for unban... pretty simple

ok... first, Bruhs why are you even here? someone posts and you all hop on it like a pig in mud. Just get out already.....

Second, Mesrines just pay for unban... pretty simple

Ok... first, GWN YOU'RE A GUY.

Second, You have a penis between your legs!

Third, The only breasts you have are your man titties, from being a no lifer.

i like mud when im in the mud i turn into a mudsta gay white noob

Bruhs are very much retired, they only post shit on forums 24/7.

Ok... first, GWN YOU'RE A GUY.

Second, You have a penis between your legs!

Third, The only breasts you have are your man titties, from being a no lifer.

didnt you skip college to play tibia? kthxbye.

I'll probably skip college classes to do other shit too, why not if the professor doesn't care?

some of use have to pay 10 grand a year out of our own pocket to go, so skipping for tibia isn't worth it <_<

some of use have to pay 10 grand a year out of our own pocket to go, so skipping for tibia isn't worth it <_<

I'm pretty sure you mean out of your mommys and daddys pockets.

Back