• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reddington = Aurelion = Azleh (Scammers group)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimokimo

Kimo
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
karimadnan
So this is getting kinda annoying with all the threads about Aurelion and people are ignoring the fact that they're a team by now.

They attack developers on otland to promote their business which is clearly a scam, the leader of that group is called Reddington and he's hiding his shady buisness under the name of Skydrivestudios.com which is a broken website he uses it as a legit show off for his company.

Which I tried to expose that his layouts are made by scammers aswell
1624826167886.png
He changed the credits ASAP and claimed I was using inspect element.
1624826210541.png
But then one good soul sent me this the same moment on discord
1624826257316.png
Which clearly shows that he edited the layout when I exposed him

This guy is admin/moderator on many discord servers by now, promoting his service and attacking other developers

He got me banned on OTBR for selling content, while he's the one doing it with Aurelion/Azleh Which I believe they're connected
1624826363553.png
Here's a video showing him trying to sell content to us.

1624826487242.png
Both trying to reach a deal with us again + attacking me

Please avoid them, this guy is admin/moderator on the following discord servers
Otcv8
Mapping & spiriting community
OTBR (partner)
There's more probably but those are the ones he got me banned on for trying to expose him so far.

Oh dude, you can do it better, you already got banned on otbr for trying to ban me and they can ban me here, im not here to waste time with you xD, but thanks for the thread. For the people reading: Aurelion isnt ded, ya'll dumb [My Experience] (https://otland.net/threads/aurelion-isnt-ded-yall-dumb-my-experience.277017/post-2664447) - TDLR + Full insight, we don't want to sell stuff anymore, better gift it so we can have 50 valorias and gunzodus

Disclaimer: I'm reddington from the blacklist, so don't start a deal with me or my partners (beside that we aren't interested), as i told before, better invest your money and your time on some personal stuff, paying for opentibia resources doesn't worth it :)

Last edited:
Dude ffs. Not another thread jesus fkn christ enough already with you guys and ur bs drama

10. Multi accounts:
The use of alternative accounts is NOT allowed for the purposes of advertising (such as commenting in your own advertising thread, creating a new account for your OTS) or commenting in threads belonging to others. It is neither allowed to use alternative accounts for ban evasion including warning evasion (when you have warnings before you get banned). Punishments for violations related to multiple accounts result in immediate permanent ban for all accounts.

Why is not being enforced? Who knows.

Old accounts. Low post count. Hidden profiles. They just pop when theres money drama involved. Not the first time and will most likely not be the last time.

It's very easy to cause confussion around a forum with hundreds of users when there is no requirements for anyone to just open up a new account and boost their stats spamming random threads in showoff topics or gala server.

Block, ignore, report... do whatever you feel - opening more posts will just flood the board with useless posts.

10. Multi accounts:
The use of alternative accounts is NOT allowed for the purposes of advertising (such as commenting in your own advertising thread, creating a new account for your OTS) or commenting in threads belonging to others. It is neither allowed to use alternative accounts for ban evasion including warning evasion (when you have warnings before you get banned). Punishments for violations related to multiple accounts result in immediate permanent ban for all accounts.

Why is not being enforced? Who knows.

Old accounts. Low post count. Hidden profiles. They just pop when theres money drama involved. Not the first time and will most likely not be the last time.

It's very easy to cause confussion around a forum with hundreds of users when there is no requirements for anyone to just open up a new account and boost their stats spamming random threads in showoff topics or gala server.

Block, ignore, report... do whatever you feel - opening more posts will just flood the board with useless posts.
I'm waiting the ban, just had to make few shit clear, his partner is already chill but as the kid has been banned on multiple boards and forums already, he brings the drama to otland to idk? ruin what? we aren't selling things xD, someone is but he is afraid that we are going to release the things so he wouldn't be able to make money from it

You don't use otland, I'll leave this here so people don't get scammed by your titles on all the discord servers you're in which are:
Otcv8 (Moderator)
OTBR (Parnter)
Mapping & spiriting community (Admin)
Probably more to boost his service which is clearly going to take a hit after this.

You don't use otland, I'll leave this here so people don't get scammed by your titles on all the discord servers you're in which are:
Otcv8 (Moderator)
OTBR (Parnter)
Mapping & spiriting community (Admin)
Probably more to boost his service which is clearly going to take a hit after this.
Yes, please don't contact me for any services and make this guy happy, but either don't contact him, i will release the content that he is looking to sell done by my team, you will be wasting time and money

—-
I'm waiting the ban, just had to make few shit clear, his partner is already chill but as the kid has been banned on multiple boards and forums already, he brings the drama to otland to idk? ruin what? we aren't selling things xD, someone is but he is afraid that we are going to release the things so he wouldn't be able to make money from it
very clear you tryna save your ass for more scams, which is not really scam, you even sold systems for friend that was extremely useless for a real money like 150 usd, while this system can be done by couple of linux commands, who can’t see this is just still a dump, and the most important part // HAIL KIMO THE HERO, he is the savior of dumps!

Hail Kimo th

very clear you tryna save your ass for more scams, which is not really scam, you even sold systems for friend that was extremely useless for a real money like 150 usd, while this system can be done by couple of linux commands, who can’t see this is just still a dump, and the most important part // HAIL KIMO THE HERO, he is the savior of dumps!
He likely took it from the project that he was building but is stopped, the guy somewhat needs to earn money for his time, please don't expose him

It looks like another day of your life has passed without the need to use the short multiplication formula.

It's all true, Reddington and his friends just dedicate to attack and spread lies about me and many other programmers to get clients for themselves while giving zero proof and also scam people constantly.
This Marianek guy is just weird
It's ayusutina alt account, who just got banned, it's the same guy / group of friends with alt accounts, just look at the likes on ayustina thread and it's old accounts with low post count saying thanks and positive feedback, it's just disgusting.
Reddington is the fishiest guy here on otland, like Aurelion, Azleh, Kostas, etc ...

Last edited:
It's all true, Reddington and his friends just dedicate to attack and spread lies about me and many other programmers to get clients for themselves while giving zero proof.

It's ayusutina alt account, who just got banned, it's the same guy / group of friends with alt accounts, just look at the likes on ayustina thread and it's old accounts with low post count saying thanks and positive feedback, it's just disgusting.
Reddington is the fishiest guy here on otland, like Aurelion, Azleh, Kostas, etc ...
The proof is on the other thread darling, i don't know which other programmer are we attacking or what we are selling still, we want just to make a project for the people, why you don't instead start selling kondra stuff? you already proven that on the other thread, lol, you seems only to thief brazilians because you may be racist, who knows, but you can't deny those facts

Stop hooking on your minion posts, i've heard your sad history a lot of times already from different people xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back