• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Red's Knight Life Thread. From Zero to Deletera!

Blaaahh. No pictures at the moment. But I keep dying for stupid hiccups. I'll get some more screenshots as soon as possible though.

Red

Updated first post. I actually haven't been home much in the past 4 days so I've been botting over teamviewer. But here's an eq pic.

Z5bmRIs.png

Red

About 3 weeks worth of rares (k arms & wands of cosmic energy only).
EumNX1F.png

Creature products + gems.
jIDE7CC.png

Total:
bLVYVYf.png

14:50 Eva: Wow, you have reached the magic number of a million gp!!! Your account balance is 2763503 gold!

Woot :p

Last edited:
Where did ya bot around lvl 125-130~?

Lich Hell :p
It was mostly waste but when you looted a maxilla maximus you ended up profiting a lot. So it was good money overall.
Also if you're trying to loot those I suggest patience. It took me over a month of botting 8h/day to loot my first one (10k~ liches)

Red

can ya gimme link to script?:p

I wouldn't give it away without selling/trading it. It's not my original code but I've made significant upgrades to it (I can start it after server save and it will run until server save about 90% efficiently).
Maybe if you've got a good script for a level 100 that's not overpopulated, I'd trade you ;)

This is really old, I know but, where was this?

Venore Dragon Lair :p

Red

I wouldn't give it away without selling/trading it. It's not my original code but I've made significant upgrades to it (I can start it after server save and it will run until server save about 90% efficiently).
Maybe if you've got a good script for a level 100 that's not overpopulated, I'd trade you ;)

Venore Dragon Lair :p

Red
u mean u made it login after ss etc?:OOO!!!

u mean u made it login after ss etc?:OOO!!!

Nah too many liabilities with that (I'd hate to have the depositor stop dropping off k arms because the backpack in the depot added 20 and I had 20 more on me). This is also why the code requires hands sometimes.

Also, not relevant to anything really. But since people are posting I can post more stuff:

Main character.
hvdu1WR.jpg

Red

Nah too many liabilities with that (I'd hate to have the depositor stop dropping off k arms because the backpack in the depot added 20 and I had 20 more on me). This is also why the code requires hands sometimes.

Also, not relevant to anything really. But since people are posting I can post more stuff:

Main character.
hvdu1WR.jpg

Red

u make only 100k exp/h at ur lvl?:eek:

Ah okay :(, nice screen tho ;p.
Too bad all venore dragons for xeno cost xd.

Yeah, it's a shame. :/

u make only 100k exp/h at ur lvl?:eek:

160k-180k/h
The best part about that spawn is that I'm the only one that bots there.
So I get it, all day. Instead of getting PA'd by the BRs wherever I go.

Red

This post included information on our second Knight.

This knight does not pertain to this project.

Last edited:
Level 200

Yesterday my real life informed me that he got our little Knight to his best milestone yet.
Level 200.

About two years on-and-off for several months (maybe 9-10 months playing out of 24) our little guy has finally reached level 200. As a tribute, here's our knight's full profile.

x92nINB.jpg

6Kz1fwr.png

On another note, I've purged this thread of all screenshots that don't include our original Knight.
Red

Didnt look through screens since didnt load but gz on lvl 200 :)
U botting,eh?

Back