• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Red's Knight Life Thread. From Zero to Deletera!

Small Update:

If you all didn't know, my real life and I don't only play this character. We also play two other characters (three knights total). Since my computer can't bot more than 1 character, I can only play one at a time. I've just spent the past 5 days training my other level 74 knight. Now I'm botting him. But for now, we'll only keep the same knight current. I'd run the other knight out of stamina more frequently, but I picked up another night class, so I go to school from:

9:30AM-1PM & 5PM-11PM Monday - Friday. So when I'm not in class, I'm studying (maintaining 3.8 GPA in college classes) jejej.
I'm also moving out of my house next Saturday, so I may not even be on for days. My life got extremely busy all at once...
NOT to mention I'm working on two of my OTs, spending time with my friends, family, and girlfriend almost always.

So I'm sorry for lack of a better update. But this project isn't dead. It'll just be on hold for another 2 weeks or so!
Thanks for sticking with us!

Red

No worries bro, it's just a game after all! Study hard, get laid hard, and make some nice cash, we'll wait for you! :D

lvl 110 now ?
Thats nice x] Gz red !
I was starting a Project too hehe, I hope you will get 200 soon ; ]

This week is exam week for me. So I'll be active again after exam week!

Rand:
GgCEr.jpg

Red

Got 113. This is just a semi-update with a random. If this post gets enough likes, my real life friend & I are gonna do a special event for you guys to finish off 2011! I'll post it tomorrow.

LT4ox.jpg

Red

]Nice level, i recently started a "zero to hero" project so to speak i started it yesterday and im already a lv 22 knight.
Unfortunately i don't have premium, and won't be able to get it for a long while because i don't have a credit card. But I've still managed to get a good set and decent skills. I wonder how high i can get him without premium :eek:

knight.jpg

Five likes, not bad. As well as posting advance screenshots, my friend that i'm sharing with, we both decided it would be nice to be rich for Christmas. So we decided to have a contest (friendly).
Our goal is to reach a cumulative balance of 3kk by the new year, or see how close we can get. So we'll be posting our new bank balance every day until the new year, so we can start 2012 with a lot of wasting! :)

Starting Cash: 300k.

Red

Five likes, not bad. As well as posting advance screenshots, my friend that i'm sharing with, we both decided it would be nice to be rich for Christmas. So we decided to have a contest (friendly).
Our goal is to reach a cumulative balance of 3kk by the new year, or see how close we can get. So we'll be posting our new bank balance every day until the new year, so we can start 2012 with a lot of wasting! :)

Starting Cash: 300k.

Red

Holy cows! 3kk O_O

Good luck :D!

Back