• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Redsera will be back online!

Hansen

Reaction score
I do not know if there is anyone here who remembers redsera.
Have seen there are some who have come with a copy "Redsera.net?)

Anyway, I have plans to start it up again, this is not until about one or two months.

I hope someone may remember us, its after that I understan allot who liked the server.

Yours
----------------
Redsera Team

~Ignore these people~

Myspace - Redsera Pictures
Bad Quality Pictures, But you can understand what's happening in them WAR that server had lovely wars.

If this is true, I can't wait till it's up and running you might remember my team, we owned the server. "Thumbs" :)

anyway best of wishes with it.

Im sorry Zonet, he was on the team, not the owner.
I have the copyrights for redsera.com .

Mabye you remember me, GM Robin?

Im sorry Zonet, he was on the team, not the owner.
I have the copyrights for redsera.com .

Mabye you remember me, GM Robin?

Yes, it's true, We were both owners but Hansen was the main owner, he paid for the servers and everything. However this is true, Redsera will be back online in a few months, please understand that we both have problems to solve.

Also remember that Redsera.com is the official domain, anyother domains are not supported by us (the old redsera team)

Last edited:
I do not know if there is anyone here who remembers redsera.
Have seen there are some who have come with a copy "Redsera.net?)

Anyway, I have plans to start it up again, this is not until about one or two months.

I hope someone may remember us, its after that I understan allot who liked the server.

Yours
----------------
Redsera Team

Awesome, will be there! I was one of the GMs on the server, no idea what my name was, think it was GM Tobias

Progress:
Yesterday, we ordered a dedicated server. It has now been installed and ready for use.

Lol....you have copyrights for a RL map server?
I'm suprised that you even got copyrights seeing as your FULLY copying cipsoft.

Back