• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Reducing Server Lag - Step by Step

Well, listen to the warnings.
If you are using a bad open tibia server and you set it to realtime priority, your computer will die along with the open tibia server.
What would give you the same effect is settings the priority to higher. This wont kill your computer.

If you run your tibia client on the same computer, you should lower the fps so the client wont take all your resources.

This should be basic otserver knowledge by now.. but thanks for posting it I guess

Laughing out loud, this should be general knowledge bu default. People that can setup a open tibia server should well understand a simple thing as this by themselves.

I do think I've seen this thread on another site, exactly like this one. This is an good tutorial, but make it in your own words mate.

Back