• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Referral system Znote crashing client and character

treask

Reaction score
Hey, i added the referral system from [Znote AAC][TFS 1.1] Referral system and when i then tried to make a new character to test if it worked i got client crash and this error came up! When i then tried to login again i was lvl 1 and invisible/sparkly effects! Anyone know how to fix or reset so that peoplecan make accounts again!?
error-png.29582

Last edited by a moderator:
If you got a backup of your database then remove the one you got and import the backup, otherwise I doubt you can go back if the system actually replaced things in your database.
Can you upload the scripts here so we don't have to download them? :>

Or try export the database and send it to a trusted member if you got passwords in there, best would be if you sent the file without the account table aswell as a name of a player with that bug.

Do you get any errors on Znote AAC? Or the TFS console?
You might want to use Diff Checker and compare changes in the Znote AAC files. Perhaps compare them with an older commit so it gets easier to see exacly which changes was done for the referral system. And apply those changes to the latest Znote AAC files.

I only got errors in the tibia client that i can see! I tried to replace the files that i had replaced to add referral again with the backups but the crash still happend! I will try and use the diff changer when i get home and se if i can compare it.

Back