• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reformatting User?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
More to administration, I guess.

Just a question, is it possible to "reformat" my account?

So it removes all my posts, reputation etc?

Some people will say 'why don't you make a new account this is ludicrous!'
Well, I want to keep my name, I want to keep my join date and I want to keep my donate and I want to keep my ability to update the mapeditor and I figured it would be easier for administration to "reformat" my account rather than deleting and remaking it then setting the creation date at my current. Or would it be easier to do that? Idk... :)

I understand all my posts and topics would be deleted, but its just a question so don't jump and do it, yet please :)

Thanks.

P.s no trolls plx

Report all of your posts and say that you are harassed by yourself :>

Almost 5K posts?

It would take me the same amount of time to report them as it did to post them :ninja:

I have noticed that when a player is directly banned(by Global Mod/Admin), all their posts can be deleted

I don't know however how the forum works if the player is later unbanned, if his posts remain deleted or not, that would really have to be a Global Mod or an Admin or someone that knows how vBulletin works to say, but if the person posts aren't undeleted, then banning and unbanning should do the trick

We won't do that. You can create a new user and I can have the username swapped and the premium transferred to the other account but I won't alter the join date or delete all your posts.

I have noticed that when a player is directly banned(by Global Mod/Admin), all their posts can be deleted

I don't know however how the forum works if the player is later unbanned, if his posts remain deleted or not, that would really have to be a Global Mod or an Admin or someone that knows how vBulletin works to say, but if the person posts aren't undeleted, then banning and unbanning should do the trick
Herro player :D:D

If you have stuff to hide from the past, you'll pretty much have to manually edit out your text in all posts lol

Okay thanks Tala for the confirmation.

@Zisly, I don't have anything to hide, I just want all my posts deleted because ill be honest and say 90% are troll posts.

I guess ill just improve my future and ignore my past trolling.

Thread can be closed.

Okay thanks Tala for the confirmation.

@Zisly, I don't have anything to hide, I just want all my posts deleted because ill be honest and say 90% are troll posts.

I guess ill just improve my future and ignore my past trolling.

Thread can be closed.
No matter reason, editing them is your only way to get them "removed".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back