• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Refugia] Elite Soldier

That's pretty good, you should start leveling.

4kx3r.png

do what? They do not want to call Neon

#Topic;
Gzz man, one BIIIG question, how many stamina and set?

Thanks Alot
I could stay for 5 hours and my stamina is 39,Or actually my stamina never dropped to 38 Cuz im training ;)
Soldier Helmet,Plate Armor,Brass Legs,Leather boots,Dwarven Shield,Knife+Full Defense :)

do what? They do not want to call Neon

#Topic;
Gzz man, one BIIIG question, how many stamina and set?

What have u all got with neon, i think his mapping isnt anything special, seen better mapper than him.

Ontopic~
When r u going to hunt (60/60 or 80/80?), and what r u going to hunt?

What have u all got with neon, i think his mapping isnt anything special, seen better mapper than him.

Ontopic~
When r u going to hunt (60/60 or 80/80?), and what r u going to hunt?
60/60
And then i'll hunt some rots till level 20
and then 70/70
and then i'll hunt some cyclops till level 30
And then 80/80 etc~
;)

I think that u shud get 70/70-80/80, goto cycs till 25-30 and than PG on draggys, brings alot of profit.

Actually it's some idiot monsters that cant bleed you but they make you drunk
It's like disturbing while your gonna hunt
They keep following.. :(

You doubleposted o_o

Anyways, it gets easier to level from 30+ when you get a Epee/Haunted Blade.
I dont know if your gonna be able to make profit at dragons from 30+ cause it took me 80/80 skills and an avenger to make alot of profit, be4 that it was kind of hard to make profit (And i had softs~)
Anyways, be4 u buy alot of good EQ should u get an AOL/blessings and soft boots first, that will make hunting SOOOO much easier and faster.

Back