• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Refugia] My tibian character!

Zatjin

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Decided to play Tibia again.
I haven't gotten out of rook yet. Getting premium after that, maybe at lvl 13~

So here's the thing:
I'm planning on being either pally or knight.
Dunno what to do.

I'm also playing manually.

Rook pic:

0IFIBp.png

Pally more fun than knight

Goodluck

Hit me up ingame (Taylorz'Knight) and we'll play together some time, glad to see someone playing refugia :D

If ur manual,I suggest pally/mage,only Taylor has the patience to play a knight manually :D

Hey Zatjin bro :)
Sure u dont wanna play Antica??? I will continue playing there after my holidays am lvl 14 sorc there and doing letsplays(youtube vids) and stuff :) can also hook ya up^^

Ingame:
Pfreno

If ur manual,I suggest pally/mage,only Taylor has the patience to play a knight manually :D

Haha, im thinking of PG'ING my ED whos 40 once i get to like 130-150 and do all main quests for the GP.
Because it just feels like high level knights are so useless for solo.

knights aren't useless if u get a healer :D If u go zao lizards,awesome exp/loot

Hey Zat,

Welcome to Refugia. I no longer play there, but I used to for a good two years. I've got some extra gold in my DP, so, if you need some start-up cash, let me know.

Good luck. ;)

Hey Zat,

Welcome to Refugia. I no longer play there, but I used to for a good two years. I've got some extra gold in my DP, so, if you need some start-up cash, let me know.

Good luck. ;)
Oh the times... remember the botter dying by Demon Skeletons in Drefia? :D

Back